View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 06:55 PM
redd214
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [12/14/2009]

Dusk Action Screen

redd214 Action Screen

Changes I Made: as of now the wifi button starts the htc wifi router & gps button starts googlemap

****Check my posts HERE & HERE for info on how to customize the action screen yourself

Dusk Keyboard
thanx to spiderweb for the screen shot

WARNING!!! this keyboard cab breaks the haptic feedback on the keyboard!! perosnally i use THIS as a temp solution until we can fix it!!!

G-Profile

Information about g-profile on the Ageye website:
- Mute your device when your at home (in range of a specific cell tower) and if it's night
- Turn off the phone when you have an appointment but only from Monday to Friday
- Change the backlight when playing games but only if your device is running on battery
- and so on...

G-Weather

Information about g-profile on the Ageye website:
With G-Weather you can expect a tool which uses the reliable weather data
from www.wetter.com/ and has the usual nice user interface as all ageye programs
which allows you to quickly and intuitionally plan your time outdoor.

Some of the features of G-Weather:
Animated weather graphics
5 days weather forecast
Details for each day (for the morning, the noon and the evening)
Finger-friendly user interface
Small bandwith usage (less than 1 Kb per location)
Integration in G-Alarm to see the weather of the day when you wake up

Manila TV Player

Info on Manila TV Player from netdrg.

Last edited by redd214; 12-15-2009 at 07:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.