View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23088/21864) ** |Nov 15th| Manila 2.1 &

Observations thus far of 28002. texting works, dial out works/dial in did not initially but after I changed the ringtone to ring01-windowsphone it worked, so did ring02-Velvet (so far thats the only ones I have tried. changed the ringer by using the HTC Sense setting tab>Sound & Display. Also, NRG mentioned on twitter that wallpapers were not working which is true. However, I was able to get bg4all working along with removing the top bar and bottom bar! Also, weather wallpapers are changing no problem at all. I have not tried animated wallpapers, frankly I'm scared to because last time it locked up touchflo requiring a hard reset. so if anyone else wants to try, let us know . Here is a snapshot of the homescreen with the changes. Also, will attach the cabs if you are interested.

Hope this helps. thanks to mwalt2 for providing me the cabs as well as Mystery for figuring out the taskbar thing today

Last edited by Riley; 11-22-2009 at 12:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.