View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
froader
Regular 'Geeker

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Users Getting Stuck in 1X --- PLEASE READ!

Here is what I just got back from e-mail support. I will have to find out what exactly they will be sending. A refurb will be unacceptable, as the device should have worked properly when purchased new! I will post their reply.

Thank you for your reply. My name is Dennis. I am sorry to learn the Touch Pro 2 loses the 3G connection. This is a known issue with the device. We have since launched an updated version of the Touch Pro 2 earlier this month which addresses this issue. To resolve this issue we will have to replace the device for you. If you would like the device replaced, please reply to this email with a shipping address. Please note we can not deliver to a P.O. Box address as we require a signature for FedEx to drop off the item.

In addition, all accessories for the Touch Pro 2 will need to be retained including the battery, battery cover, and memory card. We will only ship the phone without the accessories. Also, once the replacement device is activated and tested, please ensure you send back the original device to avoid a non-return equipment fee. A prepaid FedEx return label will be included along with instructions on how to activate the replacement device.

I appreciate your time and allowing me to assist you with the option to receive a replacement device to resolve the inability to stay connected to our 3G network. I do hope I was able to address all of your concerns today. Please reply to me or call Customer Service at 800-922-0204, if you have additional questions. Thank you for your time and being the most important part of Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,
Dennis
Verizon Wireless
Customer Service

If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. If you are the intended recipient and are a Verizon Wireless Customer, This response is subject to the terms of your Customer Agreement.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed Nov 18 19:05:42 MST 2009
To: wfmweirt@HQ.VerizonWireless.com
Cc:
Subject: RE: Other (WFM49792367)

I have had an issue since I first purchased my Touch Pro 2 which has been unanswered, and not updated.
2) Phone changes to 1X signal for no reason and stays until the phone is soft reset or I toggle airplane mode in the comm. Manager. Is there any updates on this yet??
New one:
This continues to be a problem, as well as for many other people with the TP2. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=85539&page=31
Can you please update me on the status of fixing this problem.
Thanks,
This post has been thanked 1 times.