View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Marketplace.cab

Here is a cab for 6.0/6.1 users for WM Marketplace or WM6.5 if its not installed in rom. I made it from 23053 skymarket. Its for WWE only and only for devices that have a bootlauncher (IE no apache.) Let me know if it doesn't work on stock roms as its not signed as I'm not sure if signature is required but it will run on cooked roms with full kernel trust enabled.

Edit from reports it seems to run on stock roms too
Attached Files
File Type: cab MS SkyMarket.cab (115.9 KB, 2591 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 10-05-2009 at 01:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 22 times.