coppertop24
PPCGeeks Regular

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent or clear clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAngel3 View Post
I've tried to change my clock to a clear one. But it's been a no go. What I'm looking for is a transparent clock that doesn't flip. I'd like just the numbers. I did find one clear flip clock but using that one screwed up my wallpaper. It made the wallpaper square. I tried HDWall and that just crashed every time I tried to run it. I love my TP2 but hate that ugly clock! The first time I changed my wallpare the clock background was gone and all I had was the numbers. But after shutting the phone down and turning it back on the gray backgrounds came back. Help Please! BTW..I have a Sprint TP2.
Here are the Manila files I pulled from my Sprint TP2 for my clear clock background. I dont know how to make CAB files yet but just disable t-flo and copy the files to your windows directory. I currently use HDWall so I know it works with that. There is a CFC version and a standard version. If you dont know what CFC is, use the standard one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sprint No Background.jpg (9.8 KB, 121 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar SprintClockNoBack_standard.rar (13.5 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar SprintClockNoBack_CFC.rar (14.4 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by coppertop24; 09-28-2009 at 08:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.