View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:06 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by miky6682 View Post
joojoobee666 in first of thanks for your work.
I have some troubles with sys and dpi_96 files you post. When i cook with them i always get a rom that can't change themes and icons weren't skinned. I use old stile kitchen what's goes wrong. How can I solve this? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my bad english.
Update: I have created a batch file (attached at bottom) that can be used to set the attributes BEFORE cooking so no modifications need to be done to the kitchen itself. Add a shortcut to this batch file in your "Send To" folder, place all the SYS and DPI files where needed, then right click on the folder and choose "Send To" -> "Set SYS attributes". (updated 10-1-09, fixed last two lines. Thanks LennySh.)

If you used my DPI files with the oldstyle kitchen, then you have file attribute issues. The files I post for PPCKitchen have the all the attributes removed. You will need to modify your kitchens build batch file and add the following lines:

Code:
attrib S00? +H /S
attrib *.dll +S +H +R
attrib *.exe +S +H +R
attrib *.lnk -S -H -R
attrib *.csv +S +H +R
attrib *.htm +S +H +R
attrib *.mui +S +H +R
attrib *.doc +S +H +R
attrib *.dat +S +H +R
attrib *.provxml +S +H +R
attrib *.xls +S +H +R
attrib *.xml +S +R
attrib *_manila +H
attrib *manil* +H
attrib *.mid +S +R
attrib *.vol +S +R
attrib *.txt +S +R
attrib *.wav +S +R
attrib *.wma +S +R
attrib *.png +H
attrib *.brn +H
attrib *.gif +S +R
REM Fix for smartskey.inf
attrib *.inf -S -R -H
attrib +A +R +H +S *.provxml 
attrib -H -S -R *.jpg
attrib -H -S -R *.bmp
ECHO. Fixing Attributes
This will need to be applied to the temp\dump folder before the nbh is built.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Set SYS Attributes.rar (293 Bytes, 157 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by joojoobee666; 10-02-2009 at 09:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.