View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 PM
unclesam333
Lurker

unclesam333 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

you need to update your profile...at least that is what worked for me. It should be an app under settings\system. If not you need the sprint cabs...just do a search or here ya go...don't give up...I finally got mine to work too...with every custom rom I've tried...the first flashing of a new rom seems to undo your phone's programming...you need to basically reprogram it and there are a couple ways of doing this. First try these cabs...with some soft resets thrown in. Check that your username is in your ##3282# setting...you do know your msl right???

Next, when managing your connections...don't put your username there everything should be empty except #777...if anything else is there it will mess it up.

Finally just run those cabs I uploaded and it should work...if not let us know...
and if anyone wants to correct me are give better directions please do...I'm a 3day old when it comes to this, but I got it figured out. Do some more searching...search search
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint-Update-Profile-&-PRL.cab (543.8 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip IOTA_1128.zip (422.4 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.