View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:04 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
Anyone ever had this problem.. I have been using this rom for two days and today the phone started running slow so I soft reset it and it froze at the Touch Pro title screen. So I soft reset it once more and now it wont even turn on. It won't charge either. I have tried two different batteries, leaving them out for a while, etc.. but nothing. I can't even get to a bootloader security screen to reflash.. I do not know if it is the Rom or just my phone but I have flashed different Roms and not have had any problems. any suggestions about how to get it up and running?

Also, I would like to take the phone back to sprint to have them fix it because I do pay the total equipment protection but I can't even flash the rom back to stock and relock it because I cant even get there.. So am I screwed??

Quote:
Originally Posted by officerperkins View Post
This is an awsome rom but does anyone have a clue why the phone will freeze and hard reset by its self? I have flashed it 3 times. Any solutions, I know a few people are experiencing the same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
PLEASE, Any help would be great!
This problem and subject has been exhausted.

First, do not bring your phone in its current condition to total equipment protection.

Your phone is NOT bricked, there is nothing wrong with it it is a software problem.

Download the STOCK SIGNED ROM from the stock rom thread here on PPCgeeks

Put the phone into BOOTLOADER MODE

flash the stock rom.

HARD RESET

Flash the current NRG rom

HARD RESET

problem solved

that problem has probably been the MOST discussed problem/fix on this thread as of current, you really need to read back pages before asking a question that has been asked at least 25 times in this thread.

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-13-2009 at 08:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.