View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 03:50 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kmy477 View Post
It's strange.On my Mogul,I don't see HKCU/software/microsoft/bluetooth/sys: you mentioned,but i do have the "Scan Mode" which by default it set to 5.
Sorry it was in HKLM/software/microsoft/bluetooth/sys

So far One hour my phone has been connecting and disconnecting with my bluetooth devices as it should.

The reason I didn't see the Scan Mode was cuz I was looking in HKLM and not HKCU

Btw I just checked and my Scan mode in HKCU/software/microsoft/bluetooth/settings is set to 7. I never changed it.

I'm actually going to try setting it to 0 as I found that this is what 0 means "Determines the default scan mode for the Bluetooth adapter. The default value is 0x3 and ensures inquiry mode and page scan mode are enabled."

from here http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms884944.aspx

Oh btw when I changed my setting in HKLM/software/microsoft/bluetooth/sys/DisableAutoSuspend to 0 from 1 it has solved the D pad problem completely. I'll continue to monitor my system the way it is set now, but I think this may fix the bluetooth problem and the dpad problem making this rom good again.

Last edited by Donatom3; 10-27-2007 at 03:58 PM.