View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 10:53 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 - 23001 (30-June-2009)

Until I feel these latest builds have become fleshed out enough to become stable, I will keep them here in the third post. Please keep in mind that anything from this post is not entirely functional and meant as a preview only. I recommend having a stable ROM handy to revert back to after you are done testing.

The current build is 23025A. I have 4 different versions available for you. For the most part, the builds include the exact same programs and tweaks as the builds in Post #1. Here are the links and differences:

23025A - white taskbar icons & no HTC Task Manager
23025A - colorful taskbar icons & no HTC Task Manager
23025A - white taskbar icons & yes HTC Task Manager
23025A - colorful taskbar icons & yes HTC Task Manager

Please keep in mind that having the HTC Task Manager in these new builds is a double-edged sword. It works partially, but causes some distortion in the top taskbar; that is why you have the option to use it or not.

Last edited by btonetbone; 08-11-2009 at 08:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.