View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 PM
btonetbone
Regular 'Geeker

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM 6.5 - 23017B (08-Aug-2009)/23025A (11-Aug-2009)

Hey all -

If you are looking for build 23025A, please see Post #3.

Here's 23017B. On my initial boot, I have over 29.5 meg free after running Oxios.

WHAT'S NEW IN THIS BUILD:
A new splash screen (thanks to eigerzoom)
Replaced psShutXP with PowerOptions - this has a functioning shutdown feature, and a few other neat tricks
Replaced Oxios Hibernate with the complete Oxios Suite - this also include Oxios Close-Apps, which will free up even more memory (but will close all of your open apps)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Click here for 23017B (with white taskbar icons)
Click here for 23017B (with a colored taskbar theme)

Here's a list of some of the things I have included:
Memory and battery meter
Updated video drivers
Stock start menu
HTC Task Manager
Advanced Configuration 3.3
Total Commander
nueLED
Oxios Suite (Hibernate and Close-Apps)
PowerOptions
PocketRAR (automatically set as default for .zip and .rar)
AutoRun (UC)
Bluetooth Explorer
Fixed Comm Manager (both in button assignments, and Systems menu)
New splash screens
Built carrier free (see note below)
And a few personal tweaks - skinny scroll bars, ClearType enabled, larger fonts, the old IE set as default, ReplyAll fix and a few other things.

PLEASE NOTE:
This ROM was built carrier free. You MUST install a carrier cab for this to work. Find your carrier cab from here:
Carrier cabs

TO ENABLE MMS:
Here are a few cabs I have found on here and XDA that should help you enable MMS (multimedia messaging - pictures/video messaging). If any of these do not work, or if you have a better cab or a cab for another carrier, please post your information and I will update the catalog. I cannot vouch whether or not these work and am relying on you to verify. Please make sure you only install the cab designated for your carrier.
MMS cabs

I have also put together a few of my favorite programs that I install afterward to share. Please look through and enjoy!
Ivan's Collection of Handy Programs

Many many thanks to bbsandkm, mattsm, TPlane37, Joojoobee666, the PPCK team, the authors of all of the cabs linked from this post (I take no claim or responsibility for them) and everyone else who helped me along the way.

Click here to chat with us on our IRC Channel if you need immediate assistance.

Last edited by btonetbone; 08-11-2009 at 08:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.