PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 12:18 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Hacks / Tips / Tricks

Press the settings button up top until it shows an unlock icon.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: verizon

nursecosmo is a n00b

Is there a way to resize the Samsung Widget Icons yet?
Old 02-16-2009, 02:25 AM
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Nope.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I must say....I do like the themes your releasing Adrynalyne, but I just can't get past those toy-like icons Samsung decided to use....I could never figure out why they saddled such a nice devide with Playstation-type icons!!!

Old 02-16-2009, 02:08 PM
The Pusher

I know huh.

Thats next on my Agenda, when I have more time, is to modify the icons too. If I can figure out why the files refuse to load after I modify and re-sign them, I will be able to modify the Today 2 and Today 1 icons as well.

I posted on Modaco, and have received no reply in a week.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have found Modeco to be very ify at best! 9 out of 10 threads are never answered or even aknowledged, ant then you get the few that are so in-depth you give up! I have a much easier time (if not here) at Howard's Forum!!
Old 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
The Pusher

Maybe I'll try there next then. I typically find the knowledge here greater though.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Oh...don't get me wrong.....this is the first (and usually last) place I go for questions/tweaks, but Howard's is just a much better and easier to use source that Modeco (as a rule)!!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia

nursecosmo is a n00b

Is there an app for overclocking the Omnia?
Old 02-16-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700 - Omnia i910

dopepope is becoming a great contributor

basic info on overclocking:
http://pockethacks.com/pocket-pc-ove...ap-processors/
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia