PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Haptic Feedback Issue

I installed "Personalizer" and "S2U2". Then after I installed both I noticed that my haptic feedback was not working right. Sometimes it works fine, espically when I enter text. However, when I'm just using the phone normally it doesn't work. Haptic feedback doesn't work at all in the S2U2 program so I think that S2U2 is the root of the problem.

Any ideas.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Haptic Feedback Issue

I haven't encountered this myself, but I do know some apps/functions work with hepatic feedback, and some don't. If it was something you really want back, I would take S2U2 out and try an app/function or two and see if you get hepatic feedback. I wouldn't think S2U2 would do that, but you never know I guess.

When do you/don't you get feedback now that you used to before S2U2?

Old 12-24-2008, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

What's really weird is that every time I push a button (Samsung Keyboard) it works. In the Samsung menu it works, and in the dialer it works. When I go to messaging it doesn't work when I select an account, but it does work when I am typing a text message. Maybe it never worked there but it feels like it should. It does not work in the HTC Home plugin. I thought it used to work when I clicked on weather, or the program launcher, but now it doesn't.

It isn't a big deal, and not worth getting rid of S2U2. But it is weird.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I will agree with you that the hepatic feedback is sketchy, it isn't consistant. At times I feel like there should be some, and at others there is more than I care for!! I'm not too bothered by it though. I guess there is always the option to turn it off totally (for consistance), but certainly not worth losing S2U2 LOL!!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 05:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

smilepak is keeping up the good worksmilepak is keeping up the good work

This should fix it
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

After install, go to advance tab and change the ID to 11...

works perfectly after that
Old 12-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

That fixed it!!! Thank you!!!
Closed Thread