PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Omnia II (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   do you have protection for your o2? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100948)

vrzsuxppcrocks 12-09-2009 03:25 PM

do you have protection for your o2?

I have been going to vz and fry's and they don't have screen protection cover for o2. I haven't even taken off the screen protector that came with it. last night I was ay this hooka place and I was drinking a really hot tea. I had my o2 my other hand. then all of the sudden I felt the burning my hand and spilled some on me. then I tried top put my phone on the small table and I missed it and dropped my o2 on the floor. it hurt more dropping my phone from 2ft then getting burned with hot tea. then the phone wouldn't turn on.I had to take the battery out.then my main screen wall paper disappear ed. then I checked it and the are no scratches on the phone.

Dmordarski 12-09-2009 07:36 PM

Re: do you have protection for your o2?

ebay, i ordered a set they haven't arrived yet, I too still have the original protector on it.

Omega Ra 12-09-2009 08:00 PM

I'm still waiting for Zagg to come out with one...

chriswells13 12-09-2009 08:33 PM

I think I have tried every brand imaginable, and Steinheil are head and shoulders the best that I've used. You can't tell it is on there and they never scratch. They don't have one yet for the O2, but I may buy the Iphone version, since the screen sizes are close.

hammanu1 12-10-2009 12:08 AM

im using an armor shield branded one, its a blatant zagg ripoff but its very good, no bubbles, its as good as invisible. Very durable as well

JustinAppi 12-10-2009 09:49 AM

Do you have a link for the armor shield branded one ??? Thanks.

Sonic Boom 12-11-2009 06:39 PM

yea i walk past the Invisi shield one in the mall everyday, guess ill have to stop in now, i think its the same zagg company, just google it

lv2bsilly 12-14-2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriswells13 (Post 1400344)
I think I have tried every brand imaginable, and Steinheil are head and shoulders the best that I've used. You can't tell it is on there and they never scratch. They don't have one yet for the O2, but I may buy the Iphone version, since the screen sizes are close.

I agree! I emailed them the other day and they said it should take about 2 weeks for them to make one for the CDMA version. Until then I have the original one that came with the phone but its pretty scratched up already from "swyping" :confused1:

07aspenx 12-17-2009 07:00 AM

I ordered my screen and body shield today through Bodyguardz for $19.96 with free shipping. It comes with 2 screen protector and body shield. I originally wanted to order the SGP version which is what I have installed on my Omnia I910, but they were out of stock. It should arrive by the end of the month so I'll post back on what I think.

Pimms 12-21-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega Ra (Post 1400270)
I'm still waiting for Zagg to come out with one...

Should be out soon. I went to their site and expressed interest in them making one and they sent an email a couple of days ago and said that they finally have enough interest and will make an invisible shield for the Omnia 2.