PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: sprint

isha777 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Migraine Sufferer Help-Screen Settings

Hi all...Can anyone please help me to locate an app or is there anyone that is able to develop an app to help people like me with migraine issues. I have found that the lcd screen phones (HTC touch, htc touch pro, touch pro 2 and my current samsung moment) seem to trigger migraine. I would like the app to allow color inverting...especially internet color inversion (black background as I have my pc set to). I have read that the best phones for migraine sufferers may be those with lcd screen and led backlights that remain on...Please help if you can...Thanks!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

isha777 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Migraine Sufferer Help-Screen Settings

In addition to helping with those with migraine, such an app would also help with battery life. I have read that setting lcd screens and other devices to inverted backgrounds (black background with white font) helps conserve energy or battery power.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Tags
app wanted, color invert, lcd screen, migraine