PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG MOMENT
Carrier: SPRINT

ABIRDEGG is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to recover moment...

oK I rooted phone... screwed it up. Now tried to flash it... and still stuck in samsung logo screen. I have recovery on my computer... phone is not detected on computer.. but I can use the sd card. Where and how do I put it on there and how to get it to use it for recovery... I only have option to use the zip off of it..
I used the zip from sd.. from the download from the original rooting process.. still goes into the logo and stays. Please help.. for a NOT GEEK enough... Thank you!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Joeseph Mother is keeping up the good workJoeseph Mother is keeping up the good work
Re: How to recover moment...

Uninstall your previous samsung software, then download & install this:http://randomtechinfo.com/Moment/Sam...pdate-CL14.exe, go to c:\program files\samsung electronics\models\binary and delete whatever's there, then download this:http://forum.sdx-developers.com/down...=view;down=197 and put that file in the binary folder, then put your phone in flash mode (turn the phone off, then hold volume down, camera, and power until it has a black & blue screen that says downloading), plug in to your computer, and run swupgrade from your desktop.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moment
Carrier: sprint

htcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to htcman724 Send a message via Yahoo to htcman724

first off turn the phone off then hold down vol down+talk+and end that should put yo into recovery.try to reflash from there.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ABIRDEGG is a n00b

THANK YOU!!! I am saling smoothly now!!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ABIRDEGG is a n00b

Thanks!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:24 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Suggestion; change the title of your thread to "how do I" instead of saying HOW TO because it's deceiving... also, I'd add *SOLVED* or something along that line to let others know that you no longer have a problem..

Glad you were able to get it fixed!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment