PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iheartradio

anyone using it? the main reason i dropped windows mobile was because the morning show i listen to on the way to work has their own iheartradio station the will loop the show throughout the day so i can go back and catch what i missed. i have gotten my hands on the samsung moment and it was one of the first apps i downloaded. now, when i open it and pick my station half the time it just goes from buffering to connecting. other half the time it will start playing. sometimes it will play fine but most times it is real choppy or it seems like it is in slow motion. is this common for the android version or is it just a moment thing or a bad download. even when i have full bars it will still give me problems.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:54 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: iheartradio

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
anyone using it? the main reason i dropped windows mobile was because the morning show i listen to on the way to work has their own iheartradio station the will loop the show throughout the day so i can go back and catch what i missed. i have gotten my hands on the samsung moment and it was one of the first apps i downloaded. now, when i open it and pick my station half the time it just goes from buffering to connecting. other half the time it will start playing. sometimes it will play fine but most times it is real choppy or it seems like it is in slow motion. is this common for the android version or is it just a moment thing or a bad download. even when i have full bars it will still give me problems.
I do not have choppy audio running Sprint Radio, Pandora, or any other program. I have loud solid crisp audio, music to my ears.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor

but you are missing the point of why i want to use iheartradio. it's not to listen to the radio stations for music, it is to listen to a certain morning show and catch up on what i missed throughout the day. none of them programs have that morning show as a dedicated channel.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

kgbcapthowdy is keeping up the good workkgbcapthowdy is keeping up the good workkgbcapthowdy is keeping up the good work

i would only use it for lex and terry but the damn app wont connect ever. All other streaming apps work just fine

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment