PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

TechnoBoy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Htc Widgets

Are there any htc widgets for the samsung moment? I really miss having a twitter widget and facebook integrated with my contacts and album. I had the hero but due to the lack of a physical keyboard I traded it for the moment. So ant htc widgets for the Moment? If so I can tell me so I can walk around with my sexy moment like and not like
Old 05-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Koneeak is a n00b
Re: Htc Widgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoBoy View Post
Are there any htc widgets for the samsung moment? I really miss having a twitter widget and facebook integrated with my contacts and album. I had the hero but due to the lack of a physical keyboard I traded it for the moment. So ant htc widgets for the Moment? If so I can tell me so I can walk around with my sexy moment like and not like
I'm In The Same Boat As You.. I Traded My Hero For A Moment Because I Wanted A Physical Keyboard And I Really Miss Sense UI.. It's Kind Of Ironic Because I Got So Used To Using The Hero's On Screen KeyBoard That I Use The On Screen Hero On The Moment And I Downloaded A Zip File That Uses The HTC On Screen Keyboard.. Twitter Came Out With An Official Application In The Market Yesterday, I Downloaded It And It's Supposed To Have Twitter Sync Included With It.. As Far As Facebook I Haven't Really Found Any Apps That Work As Good With The FaceBook Integration But I Did Find FaceBook Contact Sync Which You Can Use To Set Up Your Contacts Pictures From There FaceBook Accounts..
Old 05-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Since HTC and Samsung are seperate companies, and the Moment is made by the latter, you won't find any HTC widgets. I tried a couple on my Moment, pulled from the Hero, and they didn't work. Good luck!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

It feels like the Moment is a downgrade from the Hero. To me the Hero is a much better phone and the Moment is pretty boring. Im young so I like my phone to be fun. Sheesh this sucks. Why can't Htc make a Android phone with a physical qwerty keyboard and release it to Sprint!!! Hell even if they did release one is would hit someone like T-mobile or Verizon or possibly At&t. EVO IT IS!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
It feels like the Moment is a downgrade from the Hero. To me the Hero is a much better phone and the Moment is pretty boring. Im young so I like my phone to be fun. Sheesh this sucks. Why can't Htc make a Android phone with a physical qwerty keyboard and release it to Sprint!!! Hell even if they did release one is would hit someone like T-mobile or Verizon or possibly At&t. EVO IT IS!!!
Please tell me you had an accident today and hit your head or something?

Downgrade? from the Hero? wow....Weather and Toggle Widget looks almost identical to the clock and weather on the TP2, without the buggy, laggy, slow, junky, whatever they call it...Your young and probably don't search and read 10 hours a day to make our phone better.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Please tell me you had an accident today and hit your head or something?

Downgrade? from the Hero? wow....Weather and Toggle Widget looks almost identical to the clock and weather on the TP2, without the buggy, laggy, slow, junky, whatever they call it...Your young and probably don't search and read 10 hours a day to make our phone better.
Ok....so maybe you can answer a question for me. I setup a lock pattern on my phone and now for some reason I can't use the end key to lock my phone. Any suggestions?
Old 05-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

For Facebook contact integration all you have to do is download Facebook for android official app. It has widget and contact pic sync.
Google is the next skynet
Old 05-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment - rooted 2.1

ubnub82 is a n00b

Quote:
Ok....so maybe you can answer a question for me. I setup a lock pattern on my phone and now for some reason I can't use the end key to lock my phone. Any suggestions?
Turn off the lock pattern. Is it really necessary for you to have a lock pattern? Or it might just be that your phone has a problem in it and if it does call sprint and ask them what to do. And the Hero is actually worse than the Moment btw since it cost more and doesnt have a QWERTY keyboard. So what if it has sense ui and multi-touch im pretty sure when the official 2.1 update will have multi-touch and if it doesnt then someone is probably going to port a rom to the Moment with sense ui and multi-touch.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnub82 View Post
Turn off the lock pattern. Is it really necessary for you to have a lock pattern? Or it might just be that your phone has a problem in it and if it does call sprint and ask them what to do. And the Hero is actually worse than the Moment btw since it cost more and doesnt have a QWERTY keyboard. So what if it has sense ui and multi-touch im pretty sure when the official 2.1 update will have multi-touch and if it doesnt then someone is probably going to port a rom to the Moment with sense ui and multi-touch.
Well just for correction the Hero cost the same as the Moment. And somehow I got to work again thanks

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment