PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
moment 2 or photo shop?

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...nius+Report%29
Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: moment 2 or photo shop?

It seems awful quick for a replacement for a phone that really wasn't that popular in the first place, or at least in comparison to the HTC Hero, but you never know.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It's here too
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/06/s...3-0-peeks-out/
Old 04-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKay View Post
Yeah, but as a news writer for this site, I can tell you that it all comes from the same source. I dunno, we'll see...
Old 04-06-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work

If Sprint marketed the Moment even half as much as they did the Hero, the results would've been much different. However, Sprint went more with the "showiness" of HTC Sense in the Hero versus the raw power of the hardware in the Moment.

It would make sense since the debut of the Evo, that Sprint is seemingly wanting to push the more powerful stuff now. A replacement Moment that ups the ante, would fit nicely into such a plan.... again, should that be the case.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I say this is the "Moment is now available in black" kinda thing rather then the moment 2..if they market that as a moment 2..id cry...really...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've worked with photoshop for over 10 years now........And other than the new upgrades that are coming in CS5. That photo was not retouched. Well actually what I mean is that it can be done but................Holy Crap that would take a very long time....

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 04-06-2010, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SAShady is keeping up the good workSAShady is keeping up the good work

Might be the original Moment with that DTV addon and Touchwiz. I highly doubt it can compete with the EVO 4G. Would be a waste of money to release the same ol' same ol' in unison with the "next big thing"
Old 04-06-2010, 10:21 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I've worked with photoshop for over 10 years now........And other than the new upgrades that are coming in CS5. That photo was not retouched. Well actually what I mean is that it can be done but................Holy Crap that would take a very long time....
CS5 looks like it's going to be cool, the way it can fill in missing spots... whoa

As for the Moment2, I don't hold any rumor with any kind of value really, it's kinda like a WYSIWYG and the G is stands for Guess not GET!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moment

aaronb1980 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I dont know... I've got some serious skills with cs4 and think it could easily be done. made blurry and watermarked like the photo shown.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment