PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:01 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is It Just Me Or Have You Noticed Too?

Has anyone else noticed that in the Bargain Trader people are trying to trade off their HTC Hero's for a TP2 or selling it outright... what's the deal if it's such a great phone... hahahahaha
Old 03-23-2010, 11:24 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Is It Just Me Or Have You Noticed Too?

You just had to open this can of worms, didn't you?
Old 03-23-2010, 11:27 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
You just had to open this can of worms, didn't you?
Someone say can of worms??

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm a Microsoft supporter, and developer (SQL & Visual Stidio)

I've had three WinMo phones and currently my Android. Even at the early stages, the Moment smokes all the winmo phones. I had to go back to my touch pro for two days while sprint replaced my Moment.. it's painful. You could'nt give me a winmo phone.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

I was a proud supporter of winmo up to and including the touch pro 2 and built roms for each...apache...mogul...vogue...diamond...pro...pr o 2...after i played with a friends eris for about an hour i knew i had to get an android phone and stat! so i sold off my touch pro 2's and got a moment and pocketed the 600 i had left over for my bday in vegas next month! now if rumors are true...we should get 2.1 soon enough so ill be happy as larry...however happy he is.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:47 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
I was a proud supporter of winmo up to and including the touch pro 2 and built roms for each...apache...mogul...vogue...diamond...pro...pr o 2...after i played with a friends eris for about an hour i knew i had to get an android phone and stat! so i sold off my touch pro 2's and got a moment and pocketed the 600 i had left over for my bday in vegas next month! now if rumors are true...we should get 2.1 soon enough so ill be happy as larry...however happy he is.
Dear Chef

Customize ROM for the Samsung Moment please!

Sincerely

Your new best friend
Old 03-24-2010, 02:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
Similar story here. I've had WM devices for the past 7 years. My dad wanted a Pre and I talked him into a Hero and brother-in-law into Moment. After I played with them I wanted an android. Then I started using Android on TP2 and got addicted. I went out and got a Moment last week, but it's eventual home is with my wife. This gives her time to warm up for Android and by the time she comes around the supersonic, err... Evo, will be out and I'll be all over that.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Dear Chef

Customize ROM for the Samsung Moment please!

Sincerely

Your new best friend
I am still learning android but soon enough ill have something for everyone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Well you know that I have always enjoyed and supported your roms in the past juggs, so I look forward to seeing what you can do on the Moment.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I was actually considering trying to trade my Moment for a TP2. Android is cool and all, but the Moment is kind of a POS. I love the screen but, the keyboard, battery life, and proximity sensor are all garbage.

I'll give Android another shot when the EVO 4G is released.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment