PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Is It Just Me Or Have You Noticed Too?

Battery life on my Moment, when I use it, never gives me any issues. As far as everyone saying the Hero is slow and this and that, I actually found my Hero at times to run smoother than my Moment. Just my .02....
Old 03-28-2010, 04:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Axim x51v
Carrier: verizon

palmmann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

in my experience you shouldn't expect to be able to browse/play games all day with the moment, but with medium use you'll make it through the day.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

SAShady is keeping up the good workSAShady is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmmann View Post
in my experience you shouldn't expect to be able to browse/play games all day with the moment, but with medium use you'll make it through the day.
I am a delivery driver for lowe's. I play music on my Moment from 7am till about 5pm. Not to mention 500+ texts, google searches, and Sprint Nav here and there, and i still have 40-50% charge when i get home.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

bostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Been using Winmo for years and just got my Moment three days ago and could not be happier. I to wish the keyboard was as good as the TP2, but I am getting used to it. Have not had to reset this phone since I got it which was a big issue for me as my TP2 was freezing up as of late.

As Winmo fades out, (and it will), Android will attract the best chefs and we will have the kind of support we have been accustomed to in the TP2 forums. I don't have real high hopes for Windows Phone 7. Sounds like an iphone to me.......bleh!

Used to be so good.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

As an addition to what everyone else is saying. I love my MOMENT.

I was a big fan of winmo for years. I too was cooking ROMs. I've gotten sick and tired of dealing with things that even CHEFS have a hard time trying to fix with WINMO...........And the biggest thing that I have noticed that I'm sure most of you you will agree.......A whole lot of people even the veteran CHEFs have made the switch as well to android (CALKULIN is the biggest example) he is a master in my mind................Does this lead us into believing what may be in WINMO future.............Only time will tell.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment