PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

bfleyva is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bfleyva
Messed Up...

ok so i bricked my moment trying to re-root it back to stock. it just says samsung on it. i really messed up haha. can anyone help me root it back to stock please? i need to get a new one through sprint TEP and i dont want to go into sprint with a rooted phone. TIA
Old 04-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Messed Up...

What do you mean root it back to stock? Tell us EXACTLY what you did.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
What do you mean root it back to stock? Tell us EXACTLY what you did.

i rooted it and now i wanted to go back to standard 1.5 from sprint with the cl14 update. so i used the sprint utility to replace the ziefe rom with the sprint one i removed. it was updating and it was stuck at 62% updating for about 20 minutes. so i decided stop the process then unplug it. now when i try to turn it on, it only says samsung. hope it helps.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:17 PM

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

Can you put it back into download mode? If so try doing it again. Did you make sure to remove Zeifi's Kernel from the Update Utility and replace ti with the Sprint one?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Can you put it back into download mode? If so try doing it again. Did you make sure to remove Zeifi's Kernel from the Update Utility and replace ti with the Sprint one?

phew! i wasnt able to put it in download mode but it ended up letting me again. man im so happy for this site. thank you so much. got it working!!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:26 PM

Excellent! Glad to hear it

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment