PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 07:38 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Accessories For Samsung Moment

Let's list accessories for the Samsung Moment in this thread

I found this sweet accessory
http://www.cellularoutfitter.com/p-3...-sph-m900.html

It's a 3-in-1 charger offering wall/usb/car charging capabilities. I will buy this and write a review

Anyone bought and used a mirror screen protector the Moment? If so, I'd like to know what you thought of the protector
Old 02-18-2010, 12:45 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Accessories For Samsung Moment

The charger works as I thought it would, shiny black plastic with a bright blue led indicator to let you know that power is going through the charger.
The only think I don't like is the cover to the car charger, you have to remove it and find a place to store it while using the car charger part, I just took mine off and don't plan on putting it back on!

The USB cable that comes with the charger is a bit short, I'm not able to charge the phone in my car and talk on it at the same time, it's about four feet long

Here's another interesting accessory...
I'm debating with myself on if I should get it
This is for all those that say the battery life isn't too good on the Moment
http://www.raidenpower.com/somoch1.html

Last edited by elephant007; 02-18-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola A855 Droid
Carrier: Verizon

vesty16277 is keeping up the good workvesty16277 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to vesty16277
Re: Accessories For Samsung Moment

I just use an IGO charger tip, works fine for in the car. I also bought a rubber cover and hard plastic snap cover. I liked the hard plastic the best it didn't bulk the phone plus blue looked pretty hard. But once one of the clips broke from having to remove the battery or micro sd it never stayed on right. The rubber one isn't bad either but they stretch after awhile while taking it in and out of your pocket.
1- Motorola A855 Droid
1 - Flesh Light
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment