PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
[THEMES] My Themes For The Moment

Ok, I do not take credit for this because this theme is complied from different themes. I just took the files I liked and came up with this theme. Credit for the bar goes to Moonsspoon over at xda. I included the framework-res.apk for this theme. Just adb push it to your device, should work.

If you can't get it to push. Grab your original framework-res.apk and place it on the desktop (Do not extract the files). Next download this theme and extract it on your desktop. Grab the drawable folder from what you just extracted. Right click on the original framework-res.apk that you took off your phone and click Open Archive if using 7zip and navigate to res folder. You should see the other folders. Take the drawable folder that you extracted and place it in the folder to copy it over. Then take your original framework-res.apk and place in the tools folder and push it.

From Terminal In Recovery Mode ( Volume Down+Call+End ):
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/frameworks-res.apk
reboot

Last edited by vernonlbrown; 02-08-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [THEMES] My Themes For The Moment

Here is another theme just for the ladies. It's a pink and silver theme.

http://hotfile.com/dl/27768982/ec7d9...k-res.apk.html
Old 02-09-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

vabronxboogie is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I have the sprint samsung moment. How can I capture my cellphone screen like you all are doin so I can post mine up here?
Old 02-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: [THEMES] My Themes For The Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabronxboogie View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I have the sprint samsung moment. How can I capture my cellphone screen like you all are doin so I can post mine up here?
Through the sdk. In the command line type ddms.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment