PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 06:46 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
anybody wanna sell their moment?

im looking for one for a good price, pm me if you can help out.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:00 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Re: anybody wanna sell their moment?

ive also got a diamond and touch id be willing to trade.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

If your interested in buying one I have one that is barely used.. you could have it for 350.00 shipped. I used it for like 2 days but daughter like the hero better.

It will be going back to sprint real soon for full refund if not.

James
Old 12-09-2009, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok well this is going back to the store tomorrow for the full refund... Just figured I'd offer it up since you were looking...

James
Old 12-12-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BBTour

YANKEEFAN01 is a n00b

Ok, can we do this? Because I've been wanting to sell this touch for the longest time, but since I didn't have 50 posts and I didn't want to post hore I figured I'd wait, but I keep seeing these threads in random places where people are buying and trading. I mean I'm like 8 posts away so it's pointless now, but if I knew we could do this I woulda been pimping out this phone ages ago :/
Old 12-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEEFAN01 View Post
Ok, can we do this? Because I've been wanting to sell this touch for the longest time, but since I didn't have 50 posts and I didn't want to post hore I figured I'd wait, but I keep seeing these threads in random places where people are buying and trading. I mean I'm like 8 posts away so it's pointless now, but if I knew we could do this I woulda been pimping out this phone ages ago :/
technically no...that is why we have a bt forum and rules that must be adhered to in that forum...they are there for your protection...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment