PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.3a ] Calkulin's Moment 2.1 DD10 ROM

I was wondering where the heck were you? And here you are! Hmmm I talking to wifey to convince her to flash...lol
Old 04-26-2010, 01:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor

Anyone having problems playing video on this Version? I can't seem to play anything. Even if I open up Youtube program I get the same error as most other video "Cannot play video" "sorry, this video cannot be played." What am I doing wrong here? I can't seem to get connected to my computer with logmein.com either.

I love this phone, but I'm really struggling as I've been using wm for the last 10 yrs.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint/HTC EVO 4G

rizzomach is keeping up the good workrizzomach is keeping up the good work

any new roms coming soon....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9499163

CHECK OUT MY SITE FOR APPS........http://evoapps.webs.com/
Old 04-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
calk, is there a such thing as a kitchen for android? and will u be uploading a "kitchen"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
It seems to be just restoring a backup of a phone customized but i could be wrong
There are kitchens available for the Hero, like this one. Flipz' kitchen will allow you to add in APK and ODEX files as well as permanently root the device.

Hopefully Calk will share his kitchen as he has done in the past with his WinMo work. I know I have a flash problem and being able to cook up my own ROM, with the help of chefs like Calk and Flipz, just let's me take my addiction to another level
Old 04-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

lleinado is a n00b

I'm having the same problem on 2 phones. Youtube and Sprint TV after the upgrade to 1.3a... Anyone else? May go back to Caulk DD03 instead of DD10. I have the system back up... Thanks Calk, JoeyKrimm, SDX... and everyone else that's participating. You guys ROCK!

Last edited by lleinado; 04-26-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO / BB 8330
Carrier: sprint/verizon

thmgombosi is becoming a great contributor

I did notice this weekend that videos are not working on my mlb app. any ideas?
Old 04-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmgombosi View Post
I did notice this weekend that videos are not working on my mlb app. any ideas?
Just figured it out. I read this before I ever upgraded to 2.1, and forgot all about it. You have to do ##3282# enter your MSL and choose "Multimedia" and change the boxes with an address to "0.0.0.0" and the boxes with ports to "0" (of course without the "") then streaming video works.

Here's the link with the instructions.
http://androidforums.com/samsung-mom...-apps-fix.html
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:17 PM
pillaroo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Oh how I wanted to stay with this rom because loved it but I had to go back to 1.5 due to the batt. Prob. My phone would die in a few hours. But now it lasts all day THANK YOU.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmohtac View Post
Just figured it out. I read this before I ever upgraded to 2.1, and forgot all about it. You have to do ##3282# enter your MSL and choose "Multimedia" and change the boxes with an address to "0.0.0.0" and the boxes with ports to "0" (of course without the "") then streaming video works.

Here's the link with the instructions.
http://androidforums.com/samsung-mom...-apps-fix.html
Great find, thanks for the info...
Just to elaborate on this, when looking for your MSL it's suggested to use ConnectBot to get the information using the getprop command... Although I think you can use any terminal to get this information
Something that will help people looking for their MSL and not have to scroll through information, you can use this command
Code:
$ getprop ril.MSL
this will generate just your MSL, remember this is *nix based so capitalization is very important...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Great find, thanks for the info...
Just to elaborate on this, when looking for your MSL it's suggested to use ConnectBot to get the information using the getprop command... Although I think you can use any terminal to get this information
Something that will help people looking for their MSL and not have to scroll through information, you can use this command
Code:
$ getprop ril.MSL
this will generate just your MSL, remember this is *nix based so capitalization is very important...
Wow!!!
Thank YOU!!!!!
I tried the getprop command with connectbot many times, and could never find the ril.MSL anywhere on the screen, and when I tried to navigate up or down on the screen to see if it was off screen, it would just throw more characters on the screen. $ getprop ril.MSL worked perfectly. In connectbot, is there a way to scroll up or down the screen?

Luckily my local Sprint guys had no problem sharing my MSL with me.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development