PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

sanderb134 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.0 ] Calkulin's Moment ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
The Items listed on the first post are for restore. Just flash either ROM that you want and then follow the directions for restore. That is what contains the Apps that are listed.

Im having trouble getting sprints utility update or w.e connecting to my computer so how else should i flash the rom to my moment??
Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung moment

nofear0705 is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.1 ] Calkulin's Moment ROM

Hey what's the name of that program that you use for the home screen? The one where you can add up to 10 pages.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofear0705 View Post
Hey what's the name of that program that you use for the home screen? The one where you can add up to 10 pages.
It's called "Advanced Launcher" and if you have installed the ROM you already have it. Just go: Menu/More/Extended and you can change the amount of pages available. Up to 10

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moment -> Evo

crogs571 is a n00b

well I guess I did all this for nothing. Running 2.1 now. Still going to click on the donate button though. Can't wait to see 2.1 get tweaked.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:34 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I went to 2.1 for a little and then I came back to Calkulin's ROM

The reason I did was because
1. I like the fonts
2. I like the theme
3. I can customize this ROM with the apps I use
4. I don't have problems with Market and streaming stuff
5. I was having problems with the data portion of 2.1
6. I wasn't able to customize 2.1 with apps that I'm currently using with Calkulin's ROM probably because those apps aren't compatible with 2.1 and since Market has problems on 2.1 (for now) I'm not able to find updated apps to replace the non-compatible apps
7. Rooting is simpler on Calkulin's ROM vs 2.1 (for now)

Those are the reasons I'm staying with this ROM (for now) wow I said that three times!
The leaked 2.1 is nice, I just hope the official Sprint 2.1 release for the Moment has the few bugs l listed fixed then hopefully Calkulin will make a ROM with 2.1 being the base
Old 04-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moment -> Evo

crogs571 is a n00b

I'm still using my Pixi as my phone so the Moment is just for play. Though I've got three other people with moments so I might have to go back since they'll be running these ROMs and not the leaked 2.1.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moment, BB Tour, Optimus S, EVO
Carrier: Sprint + $10.

ultramax is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderb134 View Post
Im having trouble getting sprints utility update or w.e connecting to my computer so how else should i flash the rom to my moment??
Hey sanderb, i too was having the same issue with my pc not seeing my Moment. what i did was use my micro SD adapter to load the (utility update .zip) and roms and just follow the directions in post #1. Good luck
Old 04-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramax View Post
Hey sanderb, i too was having the same issue with my pc not seeing my Moment. what i did was use my micro SD adapter to load the (utility update .zip) and roms and just follow the directions in post #1. Good luck

I also had this problem. On your computer go to C:/Program Files/Samsung Electronics/SWUpgrade/Driver/Samsung Mobile Usb Driver..............To reinstall the driver on your computer. I know you may have already installed a usb driver to your comp.........But, I don't think it is the one it needs for the stock update console.

Hope this helps.............Worked perfect for me.....
Old 04-11-2010, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrm0er is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mrm0er Send a message via Yahoo to mrm0er
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.1 ] Calkulin's Moment 1.5 ROM

this rom is amazing and fast. i'm currently using the speedrabbit version, which i feel is much more stable than the zefie version. with a combo of AdFree, TasKiller, and SetCPU... since about 10am i've made about three 1 hour phone calls... played pandora for about a half hour... looked up a few things and sent multiple texts and my battery is only at 70% =D>
Old 04-12-2010, 10:11 AM
pillaroo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ v1.1 ] Calkulin's Moment 1.5 ROM

Downloaded and installed it was very easy as I just followed the instructions and it was up and running. Thank you for all of your hard work on this and all that you've done for this community from ppc's to now the android. All I need now is my Moto droid to be put on sprint and I'll be good til the release of the new htc "superphone "
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Legacy Samsung Android Devices > Samsung Moment > Samsung Moment Development