PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 07:42 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Galaxy S gets Gingerbread!

Official Android 2.3 Gingerbread ROM leaks out for Samsung Galaxy S | Android Central

People sent their i9000 Galaxy S devices for warranty and got Gingerbread installed on their devices by samsung!!!

IF you happen to have an i9000 you can follow the source links and get a copy...

IF you happen to be like me stuck on a carrier such as sprint then we have to hope and pray Sprint decides to release it!

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-28-2011, 05:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy S gets Gingerbread!

Cool, I guess this means an offical release will be out soon?
Old 04-29-2011, 10:31 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy S gets Gingerbread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Cool, I guess this means an offical release will be out soon?
Official release has been out a few weeks for the i9000..our US variants are rumored to get it may/june....if you seen ED12 wa leaked of gignerbread beta for Epic.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Official release has been out a few weeks for the i9000..our US variants are rumored to get it may/june....if you seen ED12 wa leaked of gignerbread beta for Epic.
And its stable for beta

Sent from my LG-V909 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series