PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SGH-T959 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Ok im root n im lookin for a battery indicator to replace the one i have .. i need a battery indicator with numbers .. im using rom nero v3.. so thanks for help me
Old 01-02-2011, 01:39 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: i need help new with my galaxy s

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SGH-T959 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Ok im root n im lookin for a battery indicator to replace the one i have .. i need a battery indicator with numbers .. im using rom nero v3.. so thanks for help me
Can you specify which Galaxy S phone you have in particular? Since it says verizon on your header you have a Fascinate? Continuum?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 01-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

argentinito is becoming a great contributor

I have the t mobile galaxy s
Old 01-02-2011, 10:48 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Can you specify which Galaxy S phone you have in particular? Since it says verizon on your header you have a Fascinate? Continuum?
Does it actually matter?? almost ANY android apk will work on almost ANY android device(as long as its supported by the OS vers. ie 1.6, 2.1,2.2,2.3)

I used to use one flat out called BatteryTime Lite on TP2s XDAndroid... it has a few different screen to see whats using your battery the most, etc... it does NOT give you percent in the status bar, but if you add an Icon to the homescreen that Icon does show you the incremental % increase...

also BatteryTime DOES give you a % to see, but it adds another battery Icon to the status bar(on the left side)... so that kind of ruins it since now youll have 2 battery icons on your status bar

just an option.. since neither of those matter what phone you have really

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 01-02-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:48 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Bored, yes it does matter as its flashable via clockwork

anyways..how about this? its a gingerbread theme thats has an indicator:

[Theme] Slightly Better Gingerbread 2.2.2 for Nero v3 (Plus Goodies) *1/1/11* - xda-developers

Make sure you make a clockwork backup before flashing anything!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

battery indicator pro, best imo.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/battery-...ryIndicatorPro

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 01-02-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I got Gauge Battery Widget from the Market (free) and it puts the battery percentage on the Notification Bar. Nice display options, too.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy i9000
Carrier: Globe

gunnersion21 is a n00b

Can you teach me how to format my galaxy s i9000????
Old 06-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy i9000
Carrier: Globe

gunnersion21 is a n00b

I doesn't even know what root is, there are too many terms in forums that I'm not familiar with... thanks for helping me
Old 06-04-2011, 09:50 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

What do you mean by "format"? if you want to get back to factory just do a factory reset..if you loaded up a custom rom or something there is a tool called "Odin" and whith the appropriate tar file you can return to stock.

Rooting is gaining Admin privileges on the phone.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series