PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool ***OFFICIAL*** Samsung Galaxy S Group - Join NOW!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/group.php?groupid=71

http://forum.xda-developers.com/group.php?groupid=287

Join now if your are currently a user of any of the Samsung Galaxy S devices!!!

Last edited by Whosdaman; 09-03-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: ***OFFICIAL*** Samsung Galaxy S Group - Join NOW!!!

LOL... I wanted to just say your AVI is too funny.
I change mine daily and find funny pics all the time.
This thread will probably end up in the off topic section like the WP7 gang thread.
But anyway... The Epic is a cool phone. I think my son might be getting it for christmas and my wife might if WP7 phones don't come to Sprint with a physical keyboard.
Thanks bro.
p.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just picked up my EPIC this afternoon and I must say, it's phenomenal. I love this thing already.

(joined your group too BTW)
Old 09-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

got you homie.
Old 09-03-2010, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

That's right, if we get all of the Galaxy devices working together we can acomplish a lot more! We are not enemies, we need to help each other. Developers and the community as a whole are needed to make our devices the best available.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4g
Carrier: Spriznint

Jok3sta is keeping up the good workJok3sta is keeping up the good work

JOINED.. just got mine today
Old 09-03-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

joined! got mine on release!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/group.php?groupid=71

http://forum.xda-developers.com/group.php?groupid=287

Join now if your are currently a user of any of the Samsung Galaxy S devices!!!
Wdm. Glad you finally turned to the dark side and android. So. Where is my evo rom?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 09-03-2010, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Lol, I have been on the Dark side since last October when I got my Hero. But I'm tired of HTC crippling their hardware...so the Epic was definitively the way to go
Old 09-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

I'm joining in, but I won't be getting the Epic until the end of this month

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Tags
android, galaxy, samsung, wdm, whosdaman