PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint

2kidz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz
help!!! i lost my home pages!

My son was trying to help me work the camera, in the process of doing so, a pop p came up askin if he wanted to view open in 2 choices of ways (I forget the ways) but one way involved something with the letters 'tw'...he clicked something and now all my apps are on one page instead of 3 or 4 pages like I wanted it to be. My apps are now on one screen and I have to scroll up to get them...I HATE THIS AND WANT MY MANY HOME SCREENS BACK! PLZ HELP ME ;~)
Old 09-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: help!!! i lost my home pages!

just long press n drag ones u want off that page to trash .. then from whatever home screen u want to add to, click apps icon .. long press the one u want to put on that page & viola .. or long press the home screen itself to see if what u want is in them lists
Old 09-07-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

2kidz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
just long press n drag ones u want off that page to trash .. then from whatever home screen u want to add to, click apps icon .. long press the one u want to put on that page & viola .. or long press the home screen itself to see if what u want is in them lists
Hey thanks for responding but I know how to do that {lol!} There is a way to bring up my missing homepages and missing page of bookmarks! I know I can do this cuz I did it this wkd, problem is I forget how I did it! It has some thing to do with a program used to open something involving something called 'tw' something.....
Old 09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

ohh lol ok .... i have no idea hopefully sum1 else does
Old 09-07-2010, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

2kidz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

ohh lol ok .... i have no idea hopefully sum1 else does
thanks for trying, i do appreciate it! after talking with my son, we now realize that when the pop-up thing came on asking if we wanted to open the program we were in using the first offered thing or the 2nd offered thing that had 'tw' in it, he clicked on a box that now prevents us from accessing that screen again ;-( i am NOT a happy camper!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

draconas is a n00b

Is that the Touch Wiz launcher? I disabled that from settings > Applications > Manage Applications > filter for all apps and scroll all the way down for twlauncher. When I disabled that (pick the option) I got the stock Android menu where the apps all scroll up and down and not right and left. Not sure how to turn it back on as I haven't wanted to and not that familiar with Android yet.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:06 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Check out this video about how to disable Touchwiz. This might show you how to fix your problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPM7-JNoRc
Old 09-07-2010, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

2kidz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
Check out this video about how to disable Touchwiz. This might show you how to fix your problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIPM7-JNoRc

where do i get touch wiz from???
Old 09-07-2010, 10:21 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Touchwiz comes pre-installed on the phone. Watch the video and then read the comments. This is copied from the comments below the video and its the one you need to follow:

@billydmac10 To switch back, perform the same operation, but clear the defaults for the "Home" application. Now choose "TwLauncher" as your default home-button launcher.

Last edited by Johnny.Bravo; 09-07-2010 at 10:26 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series