PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Galaxy Series (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Best Buy called me... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=132655)

Vertigo 08-30-2010 07:12 PM

Best Buy called me...

Best Buy called me to go and pick up my Epic, I get to the store and the guy tells me, I'm soooo sorry but I cant sell it to you today....I was like ](*,) oh well I have to wait till tomorrow... at least they offered me free accessories. Free sedio case with belt clip (their brand) and 1 invisible shield.

nvmyc 08-30-2010 07:26 PM

Re: Best Buy called me...

nice....had the same happen to me today, sort of anyway....Went in there to make sure they had my phone waiting and the guy says...."you want to get it now", dumbest question of the year if you ask me, LOL...Anyway, he goes to get it out the locked case and then another guy stops him as he was walking back..."you can't sell that man". Oh well, nothing free for me probably cause I was just stopping by....I wish they would have called me cause free things are always nice.

Dr.8820 08-30-2010 07:27 PM

Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

that's one of the reasons I hate best buy.

mlin 08-30-2010 07:50 PM

Sprint called me confirming a pick up for tomorrow. They also told me they are willing to sell them tonight for $5000.00. Apparently they agreed with Samsung that this would be an acceptable price to sell them for one day early.

EVO on Tapatalk

hc3cuz 08-30-2010 10:11 PM

Question....Im pretty sure I already know the answer to this but if you purchase a phone at best buy can you have them charge that to your bill? Or can you ONLY do that at Sprint stores/Online

austin420 08-30-2010 10:18 PM

only sprint corprate sprint stores. no third party sellers.

Vassago 08-31-2010 12:18 PM

They called me yesterday too and told me to pick it up today. They also gave me the free Invisishield and Sedio case without me even asking, so I think it's pretty standard for them. Loving my EPIC!

WarChild 08-31-2010 02:58 PM

They did the same thing for Evo customers. Well they gave cheap headsets free.

CW

crazaytalent 08-31-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vassago (Post 1930044)
They called me yesterday too and told me to pick it up today. They also gave me the free Invisishield and Sedio case without me even asking, so I think it's pretty standard for them. Loving my EPIC!

Hey i didnt get any seidio case....Damn u best buy....DAMN YOUUUU!!!!

lol... well at least i got the invisshield...

Vassago 08-31-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazaytalent (Post 1930577)
Hey i didnt get any seidio case....Damn u best buy....DAMN YOUUUU!!!!

lol... well at least i got the invisshield...

Yeah, I guess I lucked out. lol. I was being really nice to the girl helping me and we were joking quite a bit, even though it took a while for everything to get done and there were four others reps setting up Epics for other customers.