PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

afbond03 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nobody camping out tonight?!?

I usually buy through Telesales but I will be making a 45 minute trek to the Sprint store in the morning to try and get one.
The Rep. on the phone seemed like I shouldn't have a problem getting one as a walk-in.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:42 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The Radio Shack where I placed my pre-order called me to set up an appointment. He recommended something later in the day so in case the Sprint servers crash again in the morning like they did with the EVO. So I made my appointment for 6pm. Hopefully at 6:10 I'll walk out with my new Epic.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Sprint called me today to confirm my reservation for tomorrow. I am going in at 8am. Luckily the store is on my way to work, so I shouldn't be too late.. can't wait!
Old 08-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

just got home from my radio show... now for 5hrs of sleep (after 5hrs of sleep this whole weekend!) and it's off to Nashua!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:34 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
just got home from my radio show... now for 5hrs of sleep (after 5hrs of sleep this whole weekend!) and it's off to Nashua!
Good luck falling asleep knowing there is an Epic out there waiting for you

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-31-2010, 12:12 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I pre ordered through sprint like 3 weeks ago walked in whenever I felt like it and picked mine right up. No issues no problems.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Yup no different than any other mid-day at the Sprint store.

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 09-01-2010, 06:34 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Showed up 2 hours earlier than my appointment and Radio Shack was empty. The whole thing took about 15 minutes. I asked about what kind of activity they had that day regarding the Epic and the guy said that it had been pretty quiet. They only had 6 pre-orders, and got 10 Epics delivered to their store on launch day. I guess we can attribute this to the complete lack of advertising for this phone by Sprint. But hey, good for me!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

Merovingian is becoming a great contributor

Spoke to some folks at BestBuy and Sprint and they tell me that the hype is just not there at all compared to the Evo. BestBuy person said they haven't been selling much at all..could be due to higher price vs Evo plus not enough marketing. Truth be told i've only seen one Epic ad on tv in all this time, just one. Evo ads were everywhere.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

When I went to the sprint store I pre ordered from (on the 31st) everyone working there had on Epic t-shirts, and they were giving away free bottled water and chocolate chip cookies. They were like "you know sprint never gives away anything for free" so I felt special as I purchased my Epic and accessories XD. (I really wanted one of those t-shirts tho, lol)

I stopped there on my way to school so it was pretty early... (9ish) so by the time I was back home (by noon) That same store called me reminding me to pick up the phone today. LOL! I was like " I already picked it up, I'm talking to you with it right now..." and she replied "Oh, did you get it from another store?" lol no I said, so she says "wow you must have picked it up early this morning!" lol... awkward...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series