PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Galaxy Series (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   duplicagtge thread from xda...how u holding up til the 31st??? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=132395)

2kidz 08-27-2010 12:36 AM

duplicagtge thread from xda...how u holding up til the 31st???

my response was:
i find myself shaking constantly and an outcast among my husband/family/co-worker as they fail to understand/grasp my angst! i cantfugginwait for BB to give ME my epic! i'm a probation officer and have a hearing scheduled for 11am...i've already informed my client that i have a 'meeting' right before the hrg and i WILL be late but not to worry...I WILL BE THERE....they just gonna hafta wait til i get my epic!!! ha! i cant tell u how many times i have heard 'I CAINT WAIT TIL U GET THAT DAMN PHONE SO U CAN RETURN TO NORMAL' normal???? what is NORMAL w/o an EPIC???

WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE???

dumpringz 08-27-2010 06:58 AM

Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I just hope this phone is finally the answer for me .. phone after phone after phone & all have been failures with some sort of defect that was frustrating at times.

nvmyc 08-27-2010 02:44 PM

Re: duplicagtge thread from xda...how u holding up til the 31st???

My response is: I wish you were my probation office, LMAO.

Johnny.Bravo 08-27-2010 05:19 PM

I'm using an old ass Motorola Q9C with a broken screen - I can't even read half the text messages. And forget Internet Explorer. I sold my TP2 WAAAAAYYYY too early (you know, back when we thought the Epic was coming out on the 11th). So I'm pretty much suckin right now. At least 5 times a day I randomly announce how many more days until August 31st.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!

nvmyc 08-27-2010 08:41 PM

It's funny cause I was suppose to sell my Moment to two separate people this week and both people are now not answering my texts/calls...I need this phone sold asap but at the same time I am dreading using my old Sanyo Pro-700 flip phone, LMAO...even for only a few days.

ls3mach 08-28-2010 03:40 PM

None of you thought to go ahead and pre-order then use your upgrade and go with the 30 day return period when the Epic arrived? Also it is just a phone. I guess I am not that psyched because I have had every top end Sprint phone at or shortly after release since the Treo 600. Just old hat to me.

nvmyc 08-28-2010 03:44 PM

because you have to pay a $30 fee typically when you return the phone. :(

gTen 08-28-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvmyc (Post 1927149)
because you have to pay a $30 fee typically when you return the phone. :(

Well if your on a new line then its free..they wave the restocking fee..if its an old line they have a 35$ restocking fee but if you know how to go about it you can make it free...

mapcom1 08-28-2010 05:52 PM

I'm twitching practicing finger gestures on every screen i see (laptop, plasma tv, mirror, etc) LOL
This bitch ass rumor im using is killing me since i lost my Tp2 2 weeks ago....

Johnny.Bravo 08-28-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls3mach (Post 1927145)
None of you thought to go ahead and pre-order then use your upgrade and go with the 30 day return period when the Epic arrived? Also it is just a phone. I guess I am not that psyched because I have had every top end Sprint phone at or shortly after release since the Treo 600. Just old hat to me.

You're right, its just a phone, but I have sort of a competition going with one of the guys at work. He got a Touch Pro, so I went and got the Touch Pro 2. Well, he got an EVO, so of course, I have to get the Epic. It might just be a phone, but its a COOL phone, and it puts me on top (at least until the next thing comes along in a couple of months ](*,))