PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best Buy called me...

Best Buy called me to go and pick up my Epic, I get to the store and the guy tells me, I'm soooo sorry but I cant sell it to you today....I was like oh well I have to wait till tomorrow... at least they offered me free accessories. Free sedio case with belt clip (their brand) and 1 invisible shield.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

nvmyc is keeping up the good worknvmyc is keeping up the good work
Re: Best Buy called me...

nice....had the same happen to me today, sort of anyway....Went in there to make sure they had my phone waiting and the guy says...."you want to get it now", dumbest question of the year if you ask me, LOL...Anyway, he goes to get it out the locked case and then another guy stops him as he was walking back..."you can't sell that man". Oh well, nothing free for me probably cause I was just stopping by....I wish they would have called me cause free things are always nice.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

that's one of the reasons I hate best buy.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Sprint called me confirming a pick up for tomorrow. They also told me they are willing to sell them tonight for $5000.00. Apparently they agreed with Samsung that this would be an acceptable price to sell them for one day early.

EVO on Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hc3cuz is a n00b

Question....Im pretty sure I already know the answer to this but if you purchase a phone at best buy can you have them charge that to your bill? Or can you ONLY do that at Sprint stores/Online
Old 08-30-2010, 10:18 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

only sprint corprate sprint stores. no third party sellers.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

Vassago is just getting started

They called me yesterday too and told me to pick it up today. They also gave me the free Invisishield and Sedio case without me even asking, so I think it's pretty standard for them. Loving my EPIC!
Old 08-31-2010, 02:58 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

They did the same thing for Evo customers. Well they gave cheap headsets free.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
They called me yesterday too and told me to pick it up today. They also gave me the free Invisishield and Sedio case without me even asking, so I think it's pretty standard for them. Loving my EPIC!
Hey i didnt get any seidio case....Damn u best buy....DAMN YOUUUU!!!!

lol... well at least i got the invisshield...
Old 08-31-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

Vassago is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post
Hey i didnt get any seidio case....Damn u best buy....DAMN YOUUUU!!!!

lol... well at least i got the invisshield...
Yeah, I guess I lucked out. lol. I was being really nice to the girl helping me and we were joking quite a bit, even though it took a while for everything to get done and there were four others reps setting up Epics for other customers.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series