PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 05:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

framos88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to framos88
epic for 149.99?

so i went to bb to pre order and it was 50 bucks. the guy gives me a gift card and i ask him how much is the phone gonna be when i come to pick it up he tells me its gonna be 149.99 plus tax. i asked him to confirm and he says yeah its 149.99. my friend pre orders as well and get the same price. it was the bb in the west covina mall in California.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:07 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: epic for 149.99?

Do you have anything in writing? What does the receipt say?
Old 08-23-2010, 07:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

atlomniaguy is a n00b

they told me it would be $199 as well. However they did say they were speculating and basing this on EVO pricing. Which basically means they didn't look it up OR BB hasn't decided if they are going a little cheaper than sprint. We shall see on the 31st I suppose, but i will be ready to pay an additional $200 to my $50 deposit.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

nvmyc is keeping up the good worknvmyc is keeping up the good work

This should answer your question....the sales rep is probably an idiot: Here is proof.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...contract_desc=
Old 08-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Best price i found: http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/Spe...b7396216357924

$239.99 total. Free overnight shipping.
Ordered mine yesterday.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 08-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

framos88 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to framos88

My receipt doesn't say anything on the final price. Another of my friends went and was told the same price. I'm still expecting to pay the 250 final price but 3 of us where told 149.99. So lets hope that bb will give it to me for 149.99
Old 08-23-2010, 06:00 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Thumbs up Samsung Epic $199.99 at Amazon

Unfortunately for me it's for new customers (also $469.99 w/o contract which is the best price I've seen so far as well)

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Epic-A...2600733&sr=1-1
Old 08-23-2010, 06:07 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Epic $199.99 at Amazon

I think in the end the cheapest place to buy it will be:

http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/...htm?prId=37612

Its not there yet..but they have vibrant before free and had captivate before for free(now at 90$)

so if the trend continues my guess is it will be the cheapest :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Good luck with that. I'm going to go with the sales rep being an idiot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:25 PM
nous défions

Re: Samsung Epic $199.99 at Amazon

Ahhh, if only I could wait....

Did I mention that I am using a Q9C with a cracked screen?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series