PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nvmyc is keeping up the good worknvmyc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Epic $199.99 at Amazon

The good thing about Walmart possibly being the cheapest is that if you get it @ Best Buy then they can and will price match it so it's a win win in my book for those going to Best Buy.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Entrepreneur724 is a n00b

It says "currently unavailable" when I input my zip code. How are you going to trick me like this? I'll buy this phone in a heart beat for 469.00 - especially if I'm able to acquire a 75.00 discount for a one year extension.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Entrepreneur724 is a n00b
Re: epic for 149.99?

Quote:
Originally Posted by framos88 View Post
My receipt doesn't say anything on the final price. Another of my friends went and was told the same price. I'm still expecting to pay the 250 final price but 3 of us where told 149.99. So lets hope that bb will give it to me for 149.99
It's not "let's hope," its "I hope."

None of us are going to get this phone for that price unless we come across someone who should not be working at Bestbuy.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:07 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Does anyone have any experience with Radio Shack's price matching policy? Since I already bought the $50.00 gift card when I placed my pre-order I'm pretty much locked in to buying my phone there. Do they honor competitors' prices after the fact? I know some places will refund the difference if it's within 30 days. I looked on the RS website but the link to their pricing policy doesn't work (something fishy there).
Old 08-24-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I think in the end the cheapest place to buy it will be:

http://walmart.letstalk.com/product/...htm?prId=37612

Its not there yet..but they have vibrant before free and had captivate before for free(now at 90$)

so if the trend continues my guess is it will be the cheapest :/
Did anyone else notice that those nice headphones weren't included in the list of accessories?
Old 08-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

I also have a couple of lines not eligible for an upgrade so if I can get a good price and sell the existing Touch Pro 2's on ebay I'd be psyched.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:32 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommasboy View Post
Did anyone else notice that those nice headphones weren't included in the list of accessories?
hmmm..In the unboxing they were included..maybe a typo?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-25-2010, 06:18 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
I also have a couple of lines not eligible for an upgrade so if I can get a good price and sell the existing Touch Pro 2's on ebay I'd be psyched.
FYI, I put my TP2 on eBay with a "Buy it Now" price of $175.00 and it sold in 30 minutes.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work
Re: epic for 149.99?

Chances are the BB rep is and idiot like most say... but maybe youll get lucky.. or maybe that particular BB is doing something special than all the others... let us know when u get it.

There seems to be a lot of idiotic ppl floating around in relation to this phone... like I was on the phone with the sprint rep who is apparently a "manager" who insisted to me that the epic 4g wouldn't have the $10 add on fee... after a minute of two back and fourth with her I had to get off the line because it was glaringly obvious she didn't know shit she was talking about

And with BB i did my preorder last week, what I don't get is how come I couldn't put down more than the 50$ dollar reservation? I wanted to put down 100$ or 150$ while I had it and the bb sales rep insisted i couldn't! The dumbest shit ever because all they do is sell u a gift card and then put your name on a reserve list... so i really don't understand why I couldn't get a bigger gift card and still be put on the reserve list? ... so yeah... a lot of idiots floating around if you ask me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Merged "epic for 149.99?" and "Samsung Epic $199.99 at Amazon" together.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series