PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint

2kidz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz
sprint no longer taking EPIC reservations...up next? WAIT LIST!

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/...d-you-get-one/

glad i went to bb to get mine! dont want no ish on the 31st!!! Obviously there are other places to go...i'm just sayn' that sprint appears to no longer be an option...for now anyway...
Old 08-18-2010, 06:39 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: sprint no longer taking EPIC reservations...up next? WAIT LIST!

Sprint might not be taking reservations but you can still go to Radio shack and make a pre-order by buying a $50.00 gift card. I bet Best Buy is still doing them too.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
Sprint might not be taking reservations but you can still go to Radio shack and make a pre-order by buying a $50.00 gift card. I bet Best Buy is still doing them too.
hmm, when I went to radio shack, I didnt pay a dime.. all they did was put my name on the computer and told me I'd be receiving a call when it comes in
Old 08-21-2010, 08:59 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

They didn't make you buy a $50.00 gift card? Usually thats the way they do it to make sure you come back and buy it from their store. I wonder if that is something different than what I did. Did they tell you that they would guarantee that you would have a phone waiting for you on launch day?
Old 08-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleki View Post
hmm, when I went to radio shack, I didnt pay a dime.. all they did was put my name on the computer and told me I'd be receiving a call when it comes in
I've never done it like that... I would call and make sure you actually have a pre-order.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: proud owner of a samsung epic 4g!!!
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

2kidz is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 2kidz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
I've never done it like that... I would call and make sure you actually have a pre-order.
i was thinking THE SAME THING but didnt want to be viewed as a 'negative nelly'! lmao! i have a few friends that have reserved thru radio shack and they had to get the same $50 gift card that i had to get at best buy!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
well, guess I'll find out a week from now. maybe they didnt care because I knew half the staff? seemed like he went by the book though..
Old 08-22-2010, 07:02 AM
nous défions

If you have friends at the local Radio Shack that are going to hook you up and make sure a phone gets put aside with your name on it, then good for you. Just remember that friends or no friends, its still a business. If that particular Radio Shack gets 100 Epics delivered to them on launch day, and they already have 100 paid pre-orders, your "hook up" is going out the window. You should probably drop my there and have them explain exactly what is going on. And bring $50.00 just in case.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Pre-Ordered mine from Wirefly today for 239.99 total. Free overnight shipping. $239.99 total.
http://www.wirefly.com/eCommerce/Spe...f351b0fbfc564c

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series