PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 08:13 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Official Sprint Epic 4g Community Live

http://community.sprint.com/baw/comm...?view=overview

Yup thats where we need to make a million posts complaining to sprint to give us an official release date >.> lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint Epic 4g Community Live

Ready Go!!!!

Complain and wine til they give us something we don't know. Like the will give it to us any faster. I swear if all these august 20,21st,22nd rumors are BS and it comes out in september im going to throw my TP2 at a wall if we dont hear a release date by the end of the week.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

thanks for the heads up. I'm pumped. I wonder how many touch pro 2's (all the Qwerty fans) are gonna go up on ebay soon. I should prob. try to sell mine now : )
Old 08-11-2010, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Ready Go!!!!

Complain and wine til they give us something we don't know. Like the will give it to us any faster. I swear if all these august 20,21st,22nd rumors are BS and it comes out in september im going to throw my TP2 at a wall if we dont hear a release date by the end of the week.
You might want to start throwing. I talked to a customer service rep online last night and she said she the phone was coming soon but she did not know when. She then said that they hope to have this release date in the next FEW weeks. She said by next month I should be able to have one in my hands. Pretty crappy if you ask me.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

nvmyc is keeping up the good worknvmyc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
You might want to start throwing. I talked to a customer service rep online last night and she said she the phone was coming soon but she did not know when. She then said that they hope to have this release date in the next FEW weeks. She said by next month I should be able to have one in my hands. Pretty crappy if you ask me.
Why do you even post this? Sprint Reps know nothing about release dates. Those internal memos get to them last and this Rep doesn't know anything obviously. I have read also that someone spoke with a Rep that says "it looks like around the 20th of August"....who should I believe?
One thing is for sure, the phone is packaged up and ready to ship. It's just a matter of concrete evidence that says August 20th as the date. If it was already scheduled for the 11th then I don't see why the 20th still isn't a reasonable date to expect it.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

derfnoslen is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvmyc View Post
Why do you even post this? Sprint Reps know nothing about release dates. Those internal memos get to them last and this Rep doesn't know anything obviously. I have read also that someone spoke with a Rep that says "it looks like around the 20th of August"....who should I believe?
One thing is for sure, the phone is packaged up and ready to ship. It's just a matter of concrete evidence that says August 20th as the date. If it was already scheduled for the 11th then I don't see why the 20th still isn't a reasonable date to expect it.

Ditto, Sprint reps don't know.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series