PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've been holding out..

I've been holding out for a while now. Waiting to see what my next device was gonna be. Definitely wasn't planning to leave Sprint for any new device. The Evo is nice but I've been spoiled by the TP2 keyboard.

BUT now this phone is out and the more I see and learn about it the more I want!

Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 07-09-2010, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

derfnoslen is just getting started
Re: I've been holding out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyface22 View Post
I've been holding out for a while now. Waiting to see what my next device was gonna be. Definitely wasn't planning to leave Sprint for any new device. The Evo is nice but I've been spoiled by the TP2 keyboard.

BUT now this phone is out and the more I see and learn about it the more I want!

Anyone else experiencing this?
I'm in the same boat, gTen (sp?) and I were talking about this in another post but I'm waiting until android 3.0 comes out to get a phone.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I'm waiting for the epic myself .. I returned the evo to retain my upgrade status and while the evo is an amazing device, a keyboard with a dpad is a must for me. I've been dealing with the moment, for the moment but its def frustrating at times coming from 29 days of evos lightning speed
Old 07-09-2010, 02:55 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: I've been holding out..

I think sprint is just waiting for most of the EVO people to be done with their 30days to announce the release date...

A part of me wants it to be released in July and part hopes it to be released a bit later...

It boils down to whether it will receive the same treatment as the EVO, aka a month ahead release time with lots of advertising and promotions..or whether they'll just go..ok its gonna be out next week..next...its a dilemma :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Threadstarter

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Yea I hope it gets released in July cuz that's when my upgrade is in full. I really didn't wanna go android but this device seems all of amazing.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series