PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 01:41 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
T-Mobile Vibrant is Available (awaiting your reviews)

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...amsung-Vibrant

500$ retail price though..ouch..$199.99 on contract of course..and cheaper at some resellers...

Anyways when someone gets one of these in the morning we will be expecting some Reviews and answers to some questions... (orangekid says he is getting one..so ready your torture weapon of choice)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-15-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: T-Mobile Vibrant is Available (awaiting your reviews)

I played with one yesterday at the store. This device is AMAZING!

the pics do not do it justice. The super AMOLED with the hummingbird CPU makes the evo look DULL! "Vibrant" is the perfect name for this device. It was lightning fast, bright as hell, the UI was actually pretty nice (I thought I'd hate touchwiz).

The LWPs on this thing were fantastic. They had this water one where everywhere you touched it would ripple the water. I mean this phone is just so awesome.

I'd grab this phone over an Evo or an iPhone 4 easily right now. If I get enough time today I may swing by and pick one up, or might have to wait till the weekend. But I straight love this phone. Would highly recommend waiting for an Epic over the Evo. The hummingbird owns the snapdragon, and as sexy as the i4 looks, I would rate this above it for brightness, contrast, android, and 4" sexyness.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:10 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Did you notice any lag whats so ever? and how was the google maps gps lock?
Old 07-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

risslerp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

How is viewing the screen outdoors?
Old 07-15-2010, 05:33 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Did you notice any lag whats so ever? and how was the google maps gps lock?
No lag at all, very smooth, very fast, I didn't use google maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by risslerp View Post
How is viewing the screen outdoors?
seemed really good, although I wasn't really outside extensively with it at all, Budney should be able to tell us since he is getting one today, I'm stuck at work so no Vibrant for me
Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
No lag at all, very smooth, very fast, I didn't use google maps

seemed really good, although I wasn't really outside extensively with it at all, Budney should be able to tell us since he is getting one today, I'm stuck at work so no Vibrant for me
Should have stole it when you had the chance >.>...
Old 07-15-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Should have stole it when you had the chance >.>...
trust me I was more than tempted. That employee has his eye on me like I was Jessica Alba.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Will be firing it up in a bit, still charging.

But it looks like a iPod Touch, but nicer. Slightly thinner and a bit narrower then the HD2, feel much better in my hand. Feels real solid for being mostly plastic, and is extremely light weight.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 07-15-2010, 07:33 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Will be firing it up in a bit, still charging.

But it looks like a iPod Touch, but nicer. Slightly thinner and a bit narrower then the HD2, feel much better in my hand. Feels real solid for being mostly plastic, and is extremely light weight.
*drool*...

once you get it up, can you see what firmware it is running out of box.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Firmware Version : 2.1-update1

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series