PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 01:28 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one? I can't be....

i have this phone too. your not alone.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

I actually have a Verizon Galaxy Note II. I LOVE my device. I'm still learning about all of its' features... By chance, would you know what resolution contact photos need to be, so that they won't look pixelated on the large screen???
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 12-15-2012, 08:50 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
I actually have a Verizon Galaxy Note II. I LOVE my device. I'm still learning about all of its' features... By chance, would you know what resolution contact photos need to be, so that they won't look pixelated on the large screen???
All my pictures are fine unless they are from Facebook syncing. Facebook destroys pictures that way.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

I like the tmobile note 2 but development is pretty lackluster atm. Im waiting on aosp/aokp.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:31 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

well my wife got her note 2 yesterday, gotta say, I'm quite envious!

Her only complaint is the camera picture quality...I have to agree, I took some pix & I was not impressed at all. My ELTE takes much better pix....unless her camera is defective.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:50 PM
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well my wife got her note 2 yesterday, gotta say, I'm quite envious!

Her only complaint is the camera picture quality...I have to agree, I took some pix & I was not impressed at all. My ELTE takes much better pix....unless her camera is defective.
Her camera must be defective. My pics are better than my Evolte
Old 12-17-2012, 12:00 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Her camera must be defective. My pics are better than my Evolte
I figured so, I thought the galaxy line had a good cam....it appears it's not focusing properly, with the camera open, it's blurry & hazy....gonna swap it out
Old 12-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Traded my GS3 plus $80 for my Note 2 and couldn't be happier. Yes, it's big, but who actually talks on their phones anymore? lol

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 12-23-2012, 10:36 AM
The Admin-Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Traded my GS3 plus $80 for my Note 2 and couldn't be happier. Yes, it's big, but who actually talks on their phones anymore? lol
I talk on my Note 2. It doesn't bother me.
Old 12-24-2012, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

leedawg is just getting started

I had one but returned it thought it was too big and was really missin my OMJ rom. However if OMJ is planning on Jumping ship to the NOTE II I might purchase another one.. Was holding out for the next HTC phone but ive got to say the NOTE II has a beast of a battery goes for days... Its freaking amazing. I did not like touchwiz at all though. And the memory mappings were kinda weird too should be able to have the SD card as SD card I had to use directory bind to fix that problem.

SO I went back to my 3D but perhaps ill have to pick up another one let me know what your phone plans are OMJ

Merry Christmas.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Note 2