PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 03:16 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one? I can't be....

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedawg View Post
I had one but returned it thought it was too big and was really missin my OMJ rom. However if OMJ is planning on Jumping ship to the NOTE II I might purchase another one.. Was holding out for the next HTC phone but ive got to say the NOTE II has a beast of a battery goes for days... Its freaking amazing. I did not like touchwiz at all though. And the memory mappings were kinda weird too should be able to have the SD card as SD card I had to use directory bind to fix that problem.

SO I went back to my 3D but perhaps ill have to pick up another one let me know what your phone plans are OMJ

Merry Christmas.
I was really considering jumping to the Note 2 but JB came just in time on the ELTE, so I'm gonna stick w/ it for now....I am considering switching to Samsung for my next phone though...
Old 12-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I was really considering jumping to the Note 2 but JB came just in time on the ELTE, so I'm gonna stick w/ it for now....I am considering switching to Samsung for my next phone though...
I made the switch to samsing in June. Had the EVO 4G, EVO 3D, NS4G, iP4s, EVOLTE and now I'm on the SGS3. Honestly the EVOLTE was a fantastic phone but the SGS3 is in a league of its own. Overall it offers a better user experience IMO. This is the first time since the windows 6.x days that I have not cared about the phones coming down the pipeline. I'll be quire happy with this for a little while.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-01-2013, 10:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

teddymen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

EVO to SII to SIII to SN2 and loving it. I looked on PPC when I first got it but didn't see a forum for it so I went to the XDA site for customization's. Found a really great ROM but really only for a couple of additional features and tools. Stock is fine for the novice user or almost anyone. Looking forward to seeing some good stuff out here too. The number one best thing about the phone is I can use it all day without having to recharge the battery, priceless - unfortunately.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:38 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I too am looking at maybe going away from HTC for my next device.
Happy with the LTE for now.
The only reason I am thinking of switching is because of how hostile HTC is being to devs with the updates.
I started my HTC run with the Diamond then Touch Pro, Evo 4G, Evo 3D then LTE.
Also had a Mogul in there too.
Been a good run and my LTE has been S off from day one.
The last updates have been hard on s on users.
Unless HTC starts getting more friendly I will break my HTC run.
Not a fan of Sammy but I do have a Galaxy II in the house and it works well.
The Note series looks great.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

CripledCyclone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Anyone figure out how to swap between qwerty and writing pad text inputs?

edit: seems only certain input fields will let you swap with the option cog.

Last edited by CripledCyclone; 01-02-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:13 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

My note2 is tiny compared to my new nexus 7. Now that i have cm10 im happy.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:18 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

I have the phone...
Old 01-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I have this god of a phone. The power is not from this planet. The battery is not from this universe! The screen is not from this dimension! This is finally a dream device. Anyone who disagrees just can't save enough welfare to buy it. period.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

careful over at xda on this device section. angry trolls everywhere! Don't know why but they get easily offended at posts.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ipad mini
Carrier: att

fingg is a n00b

I like my Note2, for it's really great smart phone and the survivor case protects it perfect, I don't think the note can do something bad...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Note 2