PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=447)
-   -   Am I the only one? I can't be.... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=151341)

austin420 12-13-2012 01:28 PM

Re: Am I the only one? I can't be....

i have this phone too. your not alone.

tgmuhammad 12-14-2012 08:19 PM

I actually have a Verizon Galaxy Note II. I LOVE my device. I'm still learning about all of its' features... By chance, would you know what resolution contact photos need to be, so that they won't look pixelated on the large screen???

NinjaMom 12-15-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgmuhammad (Post 2189338)
I actually have a Verizon Galaxy Note II. I LOVE my device. I'm still learning about all of its' features... By chance, would you know what resolution contact photos need to be, so that they won't look pixelated on the large screen???

All my pictures are fine unless they are from Facebook syncing. Facebook destroys pictures that way.

fixxxer2012 12-15-2012 08:15 PM

I like the tmobile note 2 but development is pretty lackluster atm. Im waiting on aosp/aokp.

OMJ 12-16-2012 05:31 PM

well my wife got her note 2 yesterday, gotta say, I'm quite envious!

Her only complaint is the camera picture quality...I have to agree, I took some pix & I was not impressed at all. My ELTE takes much better pix....unless her camera is defective.

NinjaMom 12-16-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2189394)
well my wife got her note 2 yesterday, gotta say, I'm quite envious!

Her only complaint is the camera picture quality...I have to agree, I took some pix & I was not impressed at all. My ELTE takes much better pix....unless her camera is defective.

Her camera must be defective. My pics are better than my Evolte

OMJ 12-17-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaMom (Post 2189397)
Her camera must be defective. My pics are better than my Evolte

I figured so, I thought the galaxy line had a good cam....it appears it's not focusing properly, with the camera open, it's blurry & hazy....gonna swap it out

mulhiny 12-22-2012 09:21 AM

Traded my GS3 plus $80 for my Note 2 and couldn't be happier. Yes, it's big, but who actually talks on their phones anymore? lol

NinjaMom 12-23-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mulhiny (Post 2189533)
Traded my GS3 plus $80 for my Note 2 and couldn't be happier. Yes, it's big, but who actually talks on their phones anymore? lol

I talk on my Note 2. It doesn't bother me.

leedawg 12-24-2012 09:51 PM

I had one but returned it thought it was too big and was really missin my OMJ rom. However if OMJ is planning on Jumping ship to the NOTE II I might purchase another one.. :) Was holding out for the next HTC phone but ive got to say the NOTE II has a beast of a battery goes for days... Its freaking amazing. I did not like touchwiz at all though. And the memory mappings were kinda weird too should be able to have the SD card as SD card I had to use directory bind to fix that problem.

SO I went back to my 3D but perhaps ill have to pick up another one let me know what your phone plans are OMJ :)

Merry Christmas.