PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

CripledCyclone is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Am I the only one? I can't be....

Just went from a Evo3D to Note 2 myself, love this phone!

Rooting thread over at XDA for Note2 (sprint, other carries are links at the top)

Last edited by CripledCyclone; 12-05-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: sprint

mpoehling is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mpoehling

Yes, I Love Mine. But I really need some advice..lol, but there is no one here!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:31 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpoehling View Post
Yes, I Love Mine. But I really need some advice..lol, but there is no one here!!!
What advice do you need?
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 12-09-2012, 06:55 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

my wife is looking to upgrade, I was pushing her toward the GS3, she wanted the iphone 5, but when we to the store she really liked the note 2....that's one big ass phone, lol. I played with it, it's a bad ass phone, I could see myself ditching the ELTE for it. SO now she's trying to decide between the GN2 or iphone 5.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 PM
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
my wife is looking to upgrade, I was pushing her toward the GS3, she wanted the iphone 5, but when we to the store she really liked the note 2....that's one big ass phone, lol. I played with it, it's a bad ass phone, I could see myself ditching the ELTE for it. SO now she's trying to decide between the GN2 or iphone 5.
GN2 all day long. Love mine!
Old 12-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 3vo ..... RHOD400

JWil0875 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to JWil0875 Send a message via Yahoo to JWil0875 Send a message via Skype™ to JWil0875
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
How sweet would that be if you jumped on it. You did good work with the 3d. Yeah this phone is a beast. I got wifey a gs3, she loves it, the only thing that kept her from wanting the gn2 was the size.... I told her your loss lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 12-10-2012, 01:10 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I'm really considering Samsung as my next phone, but I'm not eligible to upgrade until 1/1/14...I found a guy on Craigslist who is looking to trade his Note 2 for a EVO 4G LTE, but also wants $250 in cash....seems alittle steep...not sure I want it that bad, lol

anyone else think of a way to trade with little out of pocket?

WTT Sprint Galaxy Note 2 White
Old 12-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

You could always try to buy someone's upgrade. It's still $300 with an upgrade :S so you'll be out that much money at least. Then they'll want something else in return for letting them use the upgrade.

He probably upgraded to note 2 to sell it, the $250 is to recoup the subsidized phone cost and he gets a new phone out of it. Then he sells his current phone for extra cash.

I'd do this as well, upgrade every 2 years to a new phone then sell it and get a "free" phone (better than the real free phones sprint offers). I've just been lazy about upgrading, and happen to like my $30 sero lol.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

wetbar is a n00b

Hey you know how on all other driod devises you can send a call to voice mail with out the phone even ringing? How do you do that on the Note2?

Thanks
Old 12-11-2012, 05:50 PM
The Admin-Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetbar View Post
Hey you know how on all other driod devises you can send a call to voice mail with out the phone even ringing? How do you do that on the Note2?

Thanks
Like a certain caller?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Note 2