PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=447)
-   -   Am I the only one? I can't be.... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=151341)

CripledCyclone 12-05-2012 03:53 PM

Re: Am I the only one? I can't be....

Just went from a Evo3D to Note 2 myself, love this phone!

Rooting thread over at XDA for Note2 (sprint, other carries are links at the top)

mpoehling 12-05-2012 10:19 PM

Yes, I Love Mine. But I really need some advice..lol, but there is no one here!!!

NinjaMom 12-06-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpoehling (Post 2189121)
Yes, I Love Mine. But I really need some advice..lol, but there is no one here!!!

What advice do you need?

OMJ 12-09-2012 06:55 PM

my wife is looking to upgrade, I was pushing her toward the GS3, she wanted the iphone 5, but when we to the store she really liked the note 2....that's one big ass phone, lol. I played with it, it's a bad ass phone, I could see myself ditching the ELTE for it. SO now she's trying to decide between the GN2 or iphone 5.

NinjaMom 12-09-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2189191)
my wife is looking to upgrade, I was pushing her toward the GS3, she wanted the iphone 5, but when we to the store she really liked the note 2....that's one big ass phone, lol. I played with it, it's a bad ass phone, I could see myself ditching the ELTE for it. SO now she's trying to decide between the GN2 or iphone 5.

GN2 all day long. Love mine!

JWil0875 12-10-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2189191)

How sweet would that be if you jumped on it. You did good work with the 3d. Yeah this phone is a beast. I got wifey a gs3, she loves it, the only thing that kept her from wanting the gn2 was the size.... I told her your loss lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 on the PPCGeeks App

OMJ 12-10-2012 01:10 PM

I'm really considering Samsung as my next phone, but I'm not eligible to upgrade until 1/1/14...I found a guy on Craigslist who is looking to trade his Note 2 for a EVO 4G LTE, but also wants $250 in cash....seems alittle steep...not sure I want it that bad, lol

anyone else think of a way to trade with little out of pocket?

WTT Sprint Galaxy Note 2 White

EyeB 12-10-2012 04:16 PM

You could always try to buy someone's upgrade. It's still $300 with an upgrade :S so you'll be out that much money at least. Then they'll want something else in return for letting them use the upgrade.

He probably upgraded to note 2 to sell it, the $250 is to recoup the subsidized phone cost and he gets a new phone out of it. Then he sells his current phone for extra cash.

I'd do this as well, upgrade every 2 years to a new phone then sell it and get a "free" phone (better than the real free phones sprint offers). I've just been lazy about upgrading, and happen to like my $30 sero lol.

wetbar 12-11-2012 01:56 PM

Hey you know how on all other driod devises you can send a call to voice mail with out the phone even ringing? How do you do that on the Note2?

Thanks

NinjaMom 12-11-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetbar (Post 2189254)
Hey you know how on all other driod devises you can send a call to voice mail with out the phone even ringing? How do you do that on the Note2?

Thanks

Like a certain caller?