PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy S II Series > Samsung Epic Touch > Samsung Epic Touch 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 06:31 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Q] Perfect HDMI cables

looking for some good HDMI cables and went on Ebay and amazon but theres many options well atleast some are called different in the post titles some say new edition, version so & so but i just want some

that are :
fast (if there is difference in speeds)
Great video quality
Affordable (not trying to spend an arm & a leg on HDMI cables)

TIA....

Last edited by masetas; 10-17-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: type o
Old 10-02-2011, 12:03 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [Q] Perfect HDMI cables

you really just need adapter if you have a cable that you use for pc/lappy to tv. i got this one from sprint for 10$ but looks like i got a good deal. i showed store owner that sprint removed exact adapter and i had proof with a youtube vid. of the unboxing of touch and yes it was a sprint version.

HDTV Smart Adapter | Samsung Mobile
Old 10-02-2011, 09:14 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

i dont have that cable so still looking for the right hdmi cables
Old 10-02-2011, 10:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
i dont have that cable so still looking for the right hdmi cables
ebay then, all work great imo. i have 250$ monster cables (girlfriend bought) and a 19$ cable i got at radio shack and both look/work the same.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:23 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1
you really just need adapter if you have a cable that you use for pc/lappy to tv. i got this one from [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]sprint[/COLOR][/COLOR] for 10$ but looks like i got a good deal. i showed store owner that sprint removed exact adapter and i had proof with a youtube vid. of the unboxing of touch and yes it was a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue ! important]sprint [COLOR=blue ! important]version[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

HDTV Smart Adapter | Samsung Mobile
How in the hell did you get that adapter for that price?! Do you have a link to where I can get one from for that price?! If not can I have yours?!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:29 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.835.187 Safari/535.1)

I believe his friend is the owner of the store.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

I need a hookup like that......the cheapest I can find that adapter is about $30!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS

i bought this one just for my epic touch and im totally satisfied. and at $13.99 im likely going to by another one too. http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-Ul...8531375&sr=8-2
Old 10-13-2011, 05:49 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; SPH-D710 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

@darren what u think about those wires they look pretty good to me and at that price really not bad
Old 10-17-2011, 06:08 PM
VIP MVP
Threadstarter

@KaliS the cables you linked will i need an adapter for them (like a female to male) to be able to connect it to my phone. Both ends of it look to wide of a connection to fit the epic touch.. Seems kind of obvious that i will based on the pictures on the ad for it but just want to make sure or when you received the cables one end/Connection is actually the correct size for the phone and the other one is correct size for the tv HDMI input slot... Hope i made sense

Last edited by masetas; 10-17-2011 at 06:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy S II Series > Samsung Epic Touch > Samsung Epic Touch 4G Accessories