PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 12:54 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Leo apps on CDMA Diamond/TP

I should mention that the one thing I don't like about the HTC Device Info, is that it doesn't show PRL versin (at least not for me), which is kinda annoying.

Also, I have a fully working VGA lockscreen EXT here:
http://www.everythingdiamond.info/sh...&postcount=445

HTCafe.dll is part of the HTCFramework app.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:56 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Okay. That's the only dependency I hadn't heard of that is listed for the Device Info applet. I'm stumped at this point.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Okay. That's the only dependency I hadn't heard of that is listed for the Device Info applet. I'm stumped at this point.
What exactly is wrong with it?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:07 AM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

When you press the Device ID or Device About buttons, nothing happens. For the Software and hardware keys, it brings up the system info that you would expect.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
When you press the Device ID or Device About buttons, nothing happens. For the Software and hardware keys, it brings up the system info that you would expect.
Try my EXT out.
Attached Files
File Type: rar DeviceInfo_2_3_0_2.rar (122.6 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:34 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

Inda, do you happen to know what spot the Power applet is supposed to have in myCPL? I'm getting the same double entry there too.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Inda, do you happen to know what spot the Power applet is supposed to have in myCPL? I'm getting the same double entry there too.
For me:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\MyCpl\5]
"CmdLine"=""
"File"="DeviceInfo.exe"
"Name"="Device Information"
"Description"="Device Information"

and for battery:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\MyCPL\7]
"Name"="Power"
"File"="Powerexe.exe"
"Description"="Power"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

Darn it. I was one digit off. I had in 8. Grumble...
Old 10-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Darn it. I was one digit off. I had in 8. Grumble...
Haha its always the little things that get you. That might not be the same for you though, im using my own kitchen, caulkin might have his CPL organized his own way.

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 10-26-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development