PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
rstoyguy - Links to my Roms, Tutorials & More...

This is a work in progress. In this thread I am planning on providing direct links to my stuff.

Sprint Diamond Rom Links:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
.RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05

RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell v3.0 v3.MS3.06 -=*No Manila*=- (ca. 4/2009)

...RSTG Rom & Kitchen -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.15 FuzeBerry II

Sprint Touch Pro Links:
.-. RSTG Roms - Spb MobileShell v3.0 Raph v3.MS3.06 -=*No Manila*=-

....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1D v3.R1d.15 FuzeBerry II

RSTG Sprint Custom Rom - TF3D Fuzeberry... v1.7.34

Sprint Vogue Links:
Carrier Kitchen's & Rom's - Diamond /&\ Manila2d Flavors ..... updated 11/12/08

rstoyguy's 19208 Rom & Kitchen Basekit v1.0801 Updated 8/01/08

RSTG's 3.03 Custom Rom - wm6.1 19208 w/uc - Updated 7/3

Custom VGA OEM Requests ....Get them here!

Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!
Custom M2D OEM Theme Requests

Rom building tutorials

Other usefull links that I have found usefull

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-24-2009 at 09:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: rstoyguy - My Roms, Links, Tutorials & more

The following are links to tutorials on Customizing Custom Rom's:

[TUT] Creating OEM's for your ROM
This tutorial will help you create OEM's for your Roms.

Creating Today Theme OEM's for your Custom Rom - Tutorial
This tutorial will allow you to include a custom Today Theme in your customized rom. Again, written to help the aspiring Chef of tommorrow!
PPCKitchen.org BuildOS Friendly!

Tutorial: Adding Registry Entries to your Rom (RGU Method)
This Tutorial will allow you to include your registry entries into your rom. I wrote this for the aspiring Chef of tomorrow! After all, Subtle Tweaks make all the Difference!

Customizing Rom Sounds - Sound Themes Tutorial
Have you ever wanted to customize the Sound Theme in your ROM? This tutorial will show you how to customize the Sounds in your Custom Rom!

Customize your StartMenu for PPCKitchen.org's - BuildOS - Tutorial
Have you ever wanted to customize the Start Menu in your ROM? This tutorial will show you how to customize the StartMenu, even those pesky ones like Help, Internet Explorer, Phone, Contacts, and Calendar that show up when you tap on the Start Menu!

Customizing Your Rom: Adding Personal Files & Other Stuff
Do you have certain files that you must have with a new flash or hard reset? Ringtones, Office templates for work, or others? Ones you can't lose if you have the dreaded "Corrupt Storage Card" issue, then this tutorial will show you how to insert your files into your rom and copy them where you want them so you will always have them!

How to Customize a Custom Rom: Adding/Removing Programs
Does your favorite Chef include files/programs that you don't use? This will show you how to delete those programs you don't use and insert the ones that you do use! (This method doesn't always work with a PPCKitchen.org custom rom).

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-24-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:05 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Work in progress 3...
Old 04-24-2009, 08:05 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Misc Links:

ProvXML Reference for Developers

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-24-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:22 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

ahh this is good rstoyguy. much easier to find your stuff lol

Old 04-24-2009, 08:29 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
ahh this is good rstoyguy. much easier to find your stuff lol
With all the chattering out there and what not, I have trouble finding my stuff as it quickly goes to page 5 in a day. I thought I would create a thread to quickly link all my contributions over the past months... Hopefully this thread will help others going forward. As I'm currently comtemplating making the transition back to putting out some more up to date tutorials for VGA devices.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
With all the chattering out there and what not, I have trouble finding my stuff as it quickly goes to page 5 in a day. I thought I would create a thread to quickly link all my contributions over the past months... Hopefully this thread will help others going forward. As I'm currently comtemplating making the transition back to putting out some more up to date tutorials for VGA devices.
great! i have your tutorials
Old 04-24-2009, 02:25 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
*snip* .....tutorials for VGA devices.
dang it..i swear im gonna have to sell my TP...or find a way to get paid to flash roms...

Help Me Help You
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development