PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic
Carrier: Sprint

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPCGeeks Unified ROM Project: NEED ONE MORE ROM CHEF!

Thank you for all of your responses. The Unified ROM Project Team has been finalized. If you are interested in testing the upcoming Unified ROM, a public Beta will be available very soon. Please watch this forum for updates!
Thanks,

Mike

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 02-23-2007, 05:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apache (PPC6700); Titan (Mogul)

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Put me down. I've not released a custom ROM flavor but it wasn't due to lack of ability to do so. I've got a fair balance of breadth and depth when it comes to knowledge of these things, and I play well with others

We may want to consider upping the number of developers (a bit) from 4 if other capable people step forward (assuming they do). For one, helmi_c needs an automatic nomination--even if he's not here every day working on it we will need him to be able to get into the forum and post. He is the one who made this whole kitchen thing happen so to have him come in periodically and crack an egg of knowledge all over us will be invaluable.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Glad to have you luv2chill! I totally agree that helmi_c deserves to be automatically allowed to help in any way. Also, he won't need to be added to the list since nothing will be "required" of him.

I also agree that if others step forward it wouldn't hurt to have more developers. I don't think web programming has even been looked at as a skillset yet. Not saying i can't do it, but i'm sure there are people better suited to that who don't build roms. Oh and i'll be gone for a time period as well...more info to come.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Understood!

Thanks for stepping up, luv2chill!

I'll add yourself and helmi_c to the team.

Now that we're all set, we'll need you Dev guys to collaborate on whether we move forward with 3.3 or 3.5.

I'll try to get a thread up today, but I'm waiting for Mike to setup our project forum.

Thanks again,
Mike
Old 02-23-2007, 11:00 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
When we get to the web programming bit I can help... seems that's all I do these days in real life
Old 02-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sfaure03 is a n00b
So, where's the list? Been out on business, guess yall moved to fast for me.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sfaure03 is a n00b
nevermind I see it now. I'd a taken that post, but oh well, too late as usual
Old 02-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Actually there had been talk of expanding the Developer membership, and if that is still a possibility, I for one think you should be in.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 02-23-2007, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfaure03
nevermind I see it now. I'd a taken that post, but oh well, too late as usual
I would venture to say that we could add more ROM Chefs. I know that the work that has been done so far is due to all of the developers collaborating together in this forum, so maybe limiting the cehfs could be tabled. I know that there can be too many cooks in the kitchen (sorry for the bad pun, but alas I can not change my humor!), but this project looks as if the more the merrier could apply.

Just my thoughts...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 02-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

seashell11 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to seashell11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma
Actually there had been talk of expanding the Developer membership, and if that is still a possibility, I for one think you should be in.
Looks to me like at least one of the developers would support having more than 4 chefs!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development